Comorbid Symptoms

Hey.. thankyou..

TBH super challenging times that equates to an "acute situational crisis"  love to fill you in more though it's not something I am able to talk about at present. 

Made another hospital admission to ED via ambulance x 2 days ago also HPPD related.. some hardcore shit.. 

Just feel / believe I have and am experiencing real PTSD in relation what I've been through etc etc etc etc with all the other classic non visual hppd symptoms / ailments included... 

Anyhow shall do my best to keep on keeping on for now.. 

Thankyou for caring and having my back "Dew Drop" ☺️😂

Edited by Spartan

On 9/27/2024 at 8:34 PM, Spartan said:

Hey.. thankyou..

TBH super challenging times that equates to an "acute situational crisis"  love to fill you in more though it's not something I am able to talk about at present. 

Made another hospital admission to ED via ambulance x 2 days ago also HPPD related.. some hardcore shit.. 

Just feel / believe I have and am experiencing real PTSD in relation what I've been through etc etc etc etc with all the other classic non visual hppd symptoms / ailments included... 

Anyhow shall do my best to keep on keeping on for now.. 

Thankyou for caring and having my back "Dew Drop" ☺️😂

Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear about the dang hospital again! You must be so tired of having to go (in spite of your badass purple gown 🤣) So you are going through some severe PTSD, stress, plus HPPD stuff? That’s terrible, the PTSD and stress will make your symptoms SO much worse (sorry for being Captain Obvious.) I just wish you could feel better!! Yes, I am throwing a baby fit. It’s not fair, I wish you felt better, and I wish all of us felt better and that we didn’t have this crap! On that note, I have to go take my son to some sort of Regional Tetris Tournament at the convention center. NOT looking forward to the drive or trying to find a parking space but he’s been talking about this for months on end, so we’re going!! I hope you start feeling better!! If you ever want to DM me, feel free!!! 

1 hour ago, Jay1 said:

Hope things get a bit better soon mate... you are a very strong person, keep on fighting for better days

Thankyou brother 

I wish I could explain fully the context of the situation / what I have been through so you could understand.. 

though it's definitely been the worst / darkest / most challenging time of my  life.. 

I was officially diagnosed with PTSD and complex PTSD today.. it's okk..

Will keep fighting and keep on keeping on

I hope you are doing well 🙏

Edited by Spartan

17 hours ago, Spartan said:

Yes severe sever sever severe. 

Thankyou!!!! 

I hope you are doing well.. 

Thankyou, I will reach out via DM at some stage

I'm just really not well at the moment..

🙏🙏❄️

I’m so sorry, I will pray for you to feel better 🙏

• 2 weeks later...