does everyone hate me?

raincat

😂 dude I have the same fears and a lot of times I'm proven wrong

It's hard for me because I'm used to being popular in high school and college lol but yeah adult life would be different anyway without disorders 

Edited by brake

Certainly not on here! Love your cat posts 🙂

I used to think that no one must like me because I didn't like myself... But life has taught me that I was wrong, a lot of people invite me to things and go out of their way to spend time with me. It was all just paranoia on my part. 

6 hours ago, Jay1 said:

I used to think that no one must like me because I didn't like myself... But life has taught me that I was wrong, a lot of people invite me to things and go out of their way to spend time with me. It was all just paranoia on my part. 

I love everyone here 🤗🥰😂

On 9/27/2024 at 4:31 AM, Jay1 said:

You're lucky dude I realized the older I get the more I'm the first one to reach out to people and try. People stopped going out of their way to spend time with me. Only family really sticks with me. I'm actually bitter and resentful about it. Obviously I still have some friends but it's not as much as I'd expect from my brothers and sisters.

A lot of people I know died from drug overdoses or drug complications, accidents and street violence. It has not been the same since the 2020s. I mean a few years a go a bunch of my friends showed up on my birthday just for me but that was like 2019.

Edited by brake

One factor that might be involved is a lot of my mates don't have kids... so we have more free time to meet up. The friends I have who have kids, i need to push hard to see them.

5 hours ago, Jay1 said:

One factor that might be involved is a lot of my mates don't have kids... so we have more free time to meet up. The friends I have who have kids, i need to push hard to see them.

Yes the kids made it much harder lol.

On 9/25/2024 at 9:30 AM, raincat said:

i swear to god i know what everyone thinks about me

Even on this forum sometimes I feel like I'm intruding or it's like damn it's this guy again. He thinks he's helping and being good and researching but he's so annoying 🤣

12 hours ago, brake said:

Even on this forum sometimes I feel like I'm intruding or it's like damn it's this guy again. He thinks he's helping and being good and researching but he's so annoying 🤣

haha you do the work so we don't have to! Our very own ChatHPPD

I've got a genuine love and affinity for everyone who posts on here. We've had the odd troll here and there, but this is a really amazing forum of people doing the best they can to help each other under the toughest conditions.