Randomness Music

Spartan

• Spartan changed the title to Randomness Music
10 hours ago, Jay1 said:

A song when I need to bring all my emotions to the surface... very cathartic. 

Reminded of that film, Angels of the Universe with the Sigur Ros soundtrack... what an absolutely tragic and sad film...

On 8/28/2024 at 6:23 PM, Jay1 said:

Very beautiful and powerful.. loved the imagery. Touches the heart and soul, like an invocation of... or portol to the sacred. 

Very beautiful and powerful.. loved the imagery. Touches the heart and soul, like an invocation of... or portol to the sacred. 

Ops I think there might be a glitch..

Whenever I try to reply your video is posted again..

I wonder what language that is ? Anyhow...

I would so love to share these very special audio clips through I signed that that they could only be listened to during ceremony (so it might come back to bite me) they are so beautiful, epic and cathartic, definitely facilities non ordinary / altered states. 

Hopefully another time soon! Like this is a very amazing community, we have all been though so much and have all been connected  for decades. Sure to find a way soon hopefully one day. 

1000 pardons about the glitches. I posted it then deleted it realising I dont have authority, tagged people to listen, then unable to delete. 

Just rambling hehe have a great night everyone 😁☺️

@AF44

Edited by Spartan

8 hours ago, Spartan said:

Ops I think there might be a glitch..

Whenever I try to reply your video is posted again..

I would so love to share these very special audio clips through I signed that that they could only be listened to during ceremony (so it might come back to bite me) they are so beautiful, epic and cathartic, definitely facilities non ordinary / altered states. 

Hopefully another time soon! Like this is a very amazing community, we have all been though so much and have all been connected  for decades. Sure to find a way soon hopefully one day. 

1000 pardons about the glitches. I posted it then deleted it realising I dont have authority, tagged people to listen, then unable to delete. 

Just rambling hehe have a great night everyone 😁☺️

@AF44

Aww! Ok first off, I died laughing at your glitches 😂 Are we like, the same person? Haha! Also I don’t have time right at the moment but I’m really looking forward to hearing these songs. 😁

9 hours ago, AF44 said:

Aww! Ok first off, I died laughing at your glitches 😂 Are we like, the same person? Haha! Also I don’t have time right at the moment but I’m really looking forward to hearing these songs. 😁

Aw yeahh you are cracking me up soo much too!!  😂  spontaneously have a chuckle throughout the day ☺️ laughter such good medicine! Hehe

Are we the same person? Well I guess we open to all possibilities in the creativity corner 🤣 and we are intrinsically connected though our shared experiences,  vibing through this forum and both on high doses of Klonopin!  😂 Prayer is definitely a powerful unifying force too, facilitating oneness.. so maybe we are shape shifting back and forth ? hehehe 

Wishing you a great day!!  🦁🦎❄️❄️☺️

Edited by Spartan

22 hours ago, Spartan said:

Let's see if I glitch out replying to your reply 😀

So, that band (Sigur Ros) are Icelandic, but they often sing in what they describe as Gobbledegook, so something between Icelandic and complete nonsense. It has always made me laugh that their music is so beautiful and transcendental, yet they could literally just be singing "Hey doggie, bark bark, the food is coming" or reading out their shopping list.

I highly recommend their album "Takk", a true masterpiece.

41 minutes ago, Jay1 said:

So, that band (Sigur Ros) are Icelandic, but they often sing in what they describe as Gobbledegook, so something between Icelandic and complete nonsense. It has always made me laugh that their music is so beautiful and transcendental, yet they could literally just be singing "Hey doggie, bark bark, the food is coming" or reading out their shopping list.

Ok great that would be awesome thankyou , either that or my phone is possibly having a seizure 😁

Ok cool  Sigur Ros and "Icelandic" fascinating and very cool !! Will have to explore more! 

The term Gobbledegook really gave me a really good belly laugh 😁 then I used My AI to understand the term , realising they are  possibly using their own meaningless language to sound awesome and impressive!!! 

I think I'd like to create my own form of Gobbledegook too 😁😋

Tho I have a feeling I likley already do this at times  😁

@AF44 are you in ? 😂

Agreed 100% super beautiful and transcendental!! 

Possibly the tones and vibration carry meaning to them and touches others  through their intent and  heart behind it. Also being a non human understanding language maybe adds to more depth and mystery? Loved it.. 

Awesome looking forward to exploring "TaKk"

Thankyou ☺️

Edited by Spartan

13 hours ago, Spartan said:

Aw yeahh you are cracking me up soo much too!!  😂  spontaneously have a chuckle throughout the day ☺️ laughter such good medicine! Hehe

Are we the same person? Well I guess we open to all possibilities in the creativity corner 🤣 and we are intrinsically connected though our shared experiences,  vibing through this forum and both on high doses of Klonopin!  😂 Prayer is definitely a powerful unifying force too, facilitating oneness.. so maybe we are shape shifting back and forth ? hehehe 

Wishing you a great day!!  🦁🦎❄️❄️☺️

Lol! Laughter is totally the best medicine. Awesome description, you said it! Vibing thru the forum on high doses of Klonopin, makes sense to me! 😂 Lizard Blizzard emojis, omg I’m dying. So, this is random but since I clonked me ol’ noggin, I’ve had like 2 episodes of Alice in Wonderland Syndrome…I guess macropsia and micropsia. Which I’ve heard is a symptom that sometimes happens to people who have HPPD. I’ve never had it until now. A while back I was at the grocery store fixing to back out of my spot, looked in the rear view mirror, and the car behind me looked like it was also trying to back out at the same time, so I pulled forward to let him go first, but he wasn’t moving. I was like wth, go already. The back of this car looked so big in my rear view mirror it almost looked like a monster truck and like it was SO close to me. Well, the car was a normal sized SUV, parked neatly in its space, and no one was in it, much less trying to back out. I was thinking wtf. I was so slow pulling back out of my space cuz it looked so close and big I thought I was gonna hit it, then when I drove away I realized my eyes must’ve been playing tricks on me. Then last night I was on my front stoop smoking a cigarette and it was dark but I could still see, and I saw a small car that looked like it was almost blocking my driveway. It looked like a regular car that had shrunk. I sat there trying to figure it out, then realized the car was actually parked across the street from me. (Our street is not big.) It still looked small though. Like weirdly small. Then my gaze turned to the mailbox at the end of this driveway across the street and I jumped because it looked bigger than normal and like it was closer to me. It only looked like that for a few seconds. Like I said, I never had the micropsia/macropsia thing before I got the concussion. Do you think hitting my head made some new HPPD symptoms pop up? Or am I just crazy? (Don’t answer that 😂)

Hope you are well!! 

7 hours ago, Jay1 said:

Omg that’s great 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

Ok great that would be awesome thankyou , either that or my phone is possibly having a seizure 😁

Ok cool  Sigur Ros and "Icelandic" fascinating and very cool !! Will have to explore more! 

The term Gobbledegook really gave me a really good belly laugh 😁 then I used My AI to understand the term , realising they are  possibly using their own meaningless language to sound awesome and impressive!!! 

I think I'd like to create my own form of Gobbledegook too 😁😋

Tho I have a feeling I likley already do this at times  😁

@AF44 are you in ? 😂

Agreed 100% super beautiful and transcendental!! 

Possibly the tones and vibration carry meaning to them and touches others  through their intent and  heart behind it. Also being a non human understanding language maybe adds to more depth and mystery? Loved it.. 

Awesome looking forward to exploring "TaKk"

Thankyou ☺️

Oh I’m SO in! I think I’m pretty good at Gobbledegook! 😂