How lamictal is going for me so far

It's going pretty well. It's definetly helped me be calmer, and has reduced my HPPD symptoms. I recently got to 75mg and have been at that dose for about a week. I am having side effects, like I did when I went up to 50mg. Last time I got a moderate headache for a few days and some pain in my neck, chest and arms, and my jaw pain seemed to have gotten worse which didn't subside like the headache did. For some reason I didn't think to take pain medicine for that. This time the side effects are a bit more pronounced than last time, and there is also a weird slightly painful feeling in my stomach and area where my heart is. The side effects happen shortly after I take lamictal in the morning, reach a peak, go down, then in the evening just the jaw pain flares up again as it usually does. I'm taking ibuprofen for the pains and that helps. 2 in the morning 1 in the evening. I don't want to overdo it since I'm not sure how long I'll have to take it (most of the side effects other than the jaw pain getting worse will probably go away soon, but I'll probably still be taking it for my jaw since last time I raised the dose that worsening stayed. It's quite painful to talk and eat most of the time.). It's kinda rough but definetly worth the benefit lamictal is having. Still stuck in the house though. There's a small pet store near me and I tried to go in there the other day to get a comb for my cats, but I couldn't do it I had to go back to the car immediately. Being in the car is a difficulty too, but lamictal has helped me with that. Before I started taking lamictal I had to take a benzo every time I had to be in the car and go to my doctor, and even with that it was still hard to get myself through it. Now it's at least mostly tolerable without the benzo, and I don't like to take that unless I absolutely can't bear things without it, so I only take it once per day now because I can handle that. Things are improving.