CBD and CBN flare risk?

I have long covid and my hppd is mild but I don’t want to make it worse. 

i got it in the early 2000s but stopped cannabis and all other drugs except alcohol and mostly recovered. The background trails are still there but mostly faded into the background. A decade ago I smoked cannabis and it flared back for a year. I also tried CBD full spectrum and that flared it a little as well.

Due to long covid my sleep is horribly unrefreshing. Is CBD isolate or CBN ok to try or does it have the potential to flare too? 

2 hours ago, freakedout1234 said:

I have long covid and my hppd is mild but I don’t want to make it worse. 

i got it in the early 2000s but stopped cannabis and all other drugs except alcohol and mostly recovered. The background trails are still there but mostly faded into the background. A decade ago I smoked cannabis and it flared back for a year. I also tried CBD full spectrum and that flared it a little as well.

Due to long covid my sleep is horribly unrefreshing. Is CBD isolate or CBN ok to try or does it have the potential to flare too? 

In my personal experience, CBD is fine but THC is not. If you get CBD make sure it's THC free or a very miniscule amount.

Edited by brake