Pupils dilating.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Fawkinchit said:

Not particularly, no. It could be a response to the stress caused by HPPD maybe? Is it both eyes or just one? In situations where only one is dilating, its good to go get checked by a doctor. 

Sonce my hppd has made a comeback, one is always kinda larger than the other. Been to the eye doc they said nothing but they were normal. 

10 hours ago, Jayly said:

Since my hppd has made a comeback, one is always kinda larger than the other. Been to the eye doc they said nothing but they were normal. 

A lesser percentage of the population actually have non uniform pupils, if I remember its estimated up to 30% of people. The term is anisocoria. If you have seen an eye doctor for it and they said everything is fine then its probably nothing to worry about.

Edit: I am not dismissing your idea that its from the HPPD though, I can't say that its not possible. There could be effects to the sympathetic visual nervous systems from HPPD. But I have not seen anyone else report this. 

7 hours ago, Fawkinchit said:

A lesser percentage of the population actually have non uniform pupils, if I remember its estimated up to 30% of people. The term is anisocoria. If you have seen an eye doctor for it and they said everything is fine then its probably nothing to worry about.

Edit: I am not dismissing your idea that its from the HPPD though, I can't say that its not possible. There could be effects to the sympathetic visual nervous systems from HPPD. But I have not seen anyone else report this. 

When I got hppd in November 2 years ago this happened. When my hppd went away for about a year so did the issue with my pupils. My hppd has came back and my pupils are back to being one size bigger than the other.  Also, they fluctuate. One minute it’ll be my right pupils smaller than my left, check them a few minutes later, or hours later ( they change whenever I guess lol) and the left will be larger than the right. It’s very odd.