Please help I need answers

I fucked up bad. I have had HPPd since I was 14 from LSD, Im almost 16 now. It was fine for a long time, I just saw some afterimages, saw a bit more of the visual snow that I had seen since I was a child and I saw weird lines moving when I looked at something very bright. The other day I had a microdose of shrooms, I didnt think it would worsen anything, but it did. Now my symptoms seem to be doubled, that was 3 days ago that I took the microdose. Is there any chance at all that these worsened symptoms will go away soon, its never bothered me on this level before and I hate myself for taking that microdose thinking it would do nothing.

Try not to panic... 3 days is way too soon to think about anything as long term... Just see where you are in a week or two. It might even be psychosomatic... or the thought of ingesting any psychedelic has triggered stress/anxiety that caused a spike, not the psychedelic itself. 

Usual rules apply... stay sober, eat healthy, exercise, de-stress, avoid stimulants like caffeine. 

Good luck, please keep us updated on progress. 

I fully agree with Jay, plus I will add that your age will probably work in your favor.  Let your mind heal and over time you will recover.  Don't worry about the state of your situation just let it be and let it change and it will.   

For me, consistent meditation has helped manage stress.  I know this can seem impossible when your ass is on fire, but I have found even taking a few moments to pause, breath and come back to the moment can help. Check out Tara Brach's program RAIN (see the link below).  

https://www.tarabrach.com/meditation-light-rain-difficult-times-2/

https://www.tarabrach.com/rain/

Hang in there my friend, DM me if you'd like to chat.