before/after hppd

2muchmandy

AHAHAHAHAHA the dog completes that, hes like dude...what the fuck are u doing

iv passed out and been covered n glue n eggs n shit but noone took pics. heres a pic of the night i got hppd. i was absolutely ripped on MXE and mdma, stoned and kinda drunk

rattled.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHA the dog completes that, hes like dude...what the fuck are u doing

Worse.... those brown things are dog treats! they have a video of the dog eating it's dinner off my face and I didn't even move once.

Worse.... those brown things are dog treats! they have a video of the dog eating it's dinner off my face and I didn't even move once.

ahaha awww man thats rough. apparently i got a cats vagina rubbed on my face when i was K/Oed once.

why were u fighting harry, u dont seem the violent type

ahaha awww man thats rough. apparently i got a cats vagina rubbed on my face when i was K/Oed once.

why were u fighting harry, u dont seem the violent type

It was 100% self defense, first and only 'fight' :P I prefer verbal conflicts.

apparently i got a cats vagina rubbed on my face when i was K/Oed once.

haha, that's a bad one.... i love it though, the lottery of who will pass out 1st. I remember my mate going into work once (pizza express) with "cock sponge" written on his forehead... No one told him for the whole shift.

Would love to see cali one day truedua, such a cool place :)

Thats classic jay haha, im surprised he didnt get fired though. I once went to mcdonalds with a swastika on my face. I noticed when I got home haha. I didnt even remember passing out.

hahaha happily i did´nt get a cats vagina rubbed in my face hahah :D...But on the "day of the open door" , friends of me written above my ass " day of the open door" haha, i just walked into the city to buy a new bong, i bend down to a bong and the seller (she) looked on my ass and breaked away, she was laughing so hard and i didn´t knew why :D Embarrasing moment haha :D....So this is the wall i´ve got stucked on, made a 6 Hour stare marathon to it on LSD haha :D

post-780-0-78563800-1336114424_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Life goes on if you want it to. I've hardly been on this site the last few months as I'm travelling threw Canada at the moment. Going to be going around the world for the next year plus maybe longer. I've made new friends, put HPPD to the back of my mind, becoming more social and maybe even feeling less DR. Heres a photo from the Aruas over Banff, Canada with some of my new mates. I can't seem to get the URL to work so ill link it to my flickr account. Also a way of showing my other hobbies of photography and skateboarding

http://www.flickr.co...arr/7111569475/

http://www.flickr.co.../tomphotogbarr/

• 1 month later...