before/after hppd

2muchmandy

Ok this is wierd. I just double posted accidently and like the pictures I posted are on one page and then they dissapear and go on the other...:/

Edit: Ok nevermind its normal now. Anyways this is one of my spastic retarded doggies. I love ruby :wub: I look like shit in these cause I just woke up.

This summer has been super chill and HPPD barely bothers me anymore! Yay!

post-789-0-70181700-1341546395_thumb.jpg

post-789-0-47084300-1341546396_thumb.jpg

Yeah for sure man. Kids dont do what theyre told though do they? They rebel if theyre just told NO. Best bet is to wait till hes 13, 14 (curious age) and lay it out on the table. This is what can happen, and im a prime example. Yeah, the outlook and enthusiasm for life kids have really makes you realise things aint as bad as they might seem. at the end of the day, visually i may be fucked but i can still see. Every cloud has a silver lining (and not one covered in vs lol).

Yeah very true but atleast you have a reason, its not " dont do this because im telling you not to " its, dont do this, your life will be potentially ruined, you may die or become very very mentally unstable. I know for a fact if my mum/dad ( dont have hppd but do have CEVs ) had warned me off hppd if they had it...i wouldnt neeeevvver have touched a thing. But like most things in life, im always given lessons the hard way.

How old is the young lad kev? Got plenty time before you need to be lecturing him by the looks, but atleast hel have the blessing of a warning that most of us havnt had.

Ach, he's only 9. Wee while to go yet. I can see he's got it in him, he can be a bit panicky at times and a sensitive wee soul. And I wonder if it's something I've passed on. He'd be the type To get hppd on his first experimentation. Yeah, my dad took drugs in his youth and he sat me down at 17 and said I shouldn't touch man made drugs and if I had to touch anything it should just be weed and mushies lol. I had already took acid and speed by that point. Wish I had listened, specially about E. your right about learning the hard way.

Ah man see I didnt even get that. Worst of all the drug that gave me it was 100% legal and could be bought on line. People pass me aside as some junkie little scumbag, what they dont realise is their children of 11-12 could have gone online, onto this party site and purchased the same thing i did and may get hppd....wouldnt be so judgemental then.

Yeah, my dad took drugs in his youth and he sat me down at 17 and said I shouldn't touch man made drugs and if I had to touch anything it should just be weed and mushies lol.

Mushrooms were all it took to give me HPPD

I'm sorry, but I'm really a dufus on computers. My son set up 7 songs on you tube and I think there are duplicates of it so it comes up on the right side. There's a picture of me sitting on a stool playing guitar. I'll ask my son later how to fix this. I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm excited someone wants to hear my songs. Thank you

oh wow beautiful! how long have you been singing/playing. Something iv never managed is to play and sing at the same time.

Good that yours has improved, do you notice things improve sorta each year or does it stay fairly similar? The only area iv got worse is i now have trails, but theyr not big and dont bother me hugely

thats a sick dog morbide I love all dogs. I have 2 really small spaniels. they're like little peanuts compared to that big guy.

monkey you better not let that kid do anything...

and wow alisa you're so talented! that sounded great!

• 1 month later...