Do I have HPPD?

Kennyjekz

I am 17 years old and did shrooms a few months ago, after the second time doing them I started to see spiders in dark places usually before bed crawling around. It has gotten better now and I have learned to get to sleep easier by just putting a pillow over my eyes as they start to linger if I don’t have anything directly in front of my face. I also see faint geometric patterns on the ground (usually on carpet) and they only seem to stand out more and have color when I smoke marijuana. I have adjusted to living with these after effects and it doesn’t affect me as much as it used to except for paranoia when I let my mind get the best of me. Am looking for a explanation to these strange symptoms and if anyone has experienced the same or similar things it would be great to hear your thoughts cheers.

The geometric shapes sound like some form of hppd or pre-hppd... the spiders, less so. Smoking weed is really not gonna help the issue though. I would go sober and understand your symptoms without drugs.

• Thanks 1