Has anyone got rid of their visuals?

morbide

My vision has amost completly returned to normal after 2 and 1/2 months but some anxiety/DP and what resembles hypnagogic halucinations keep popping up. My vision is fine 99% of the time that i'm not thinking about it but once I start to think about it it gets bad.

Pretty reasuring. Whats ur circumstances ferret? Eg. What drugs did u take, how often what are u taking etc.

My full story is on the hallucinations at night thread that is currently on page three of the "main and general forum".

Since i last posted on that thread my vision got worse then it started to improve along with everything else but was still very noticable in the dark. My anxiety and DR mostly went away. Then my visuals almost completly went away but anxiety and DR started to come back. Now I very rarely get open-eye visuals unless my anxiety forces me to look for them or i look at a bright light (thats probably normal) but I get realy freaky closed eye visuals at night that completely freak me out. and I sometimes get closed eye visuals in the day but not of objects/words like at night just of shapes/designs (this also happens after looking at bright light so maybe it is normal).

• 2 weeks later...

Whats atarax?

I know nothing about presciption drugs available to combat hppd.

Maybe we should have a new topic for each medication and then people can post about there experiences on each one seperately.

I wonder how many of DR Abrahams 50% that got better had there symtoms for a substantial amount of time???

25mg only, it's a tiny effect but it's an effect. Hard to say but suddenly i just realized a reduction of visual snow and it has been on a tolerable level since then.

I tried one... It did seem to give me some anxirty relief and also felt sleepy... Didn't notice any visual change, but I like it. Non addictive too, perfect.

My only problem, it gave me quite bad restless leg syndrome (something I suffer from occasionally). Did you get that too?

Heheh yeah :P. I think my serotonin levels had just been too high lately and maybe that's whats causing my irritability and anxiety. I just know that if my anxiety was gone then my symptoms would be like 90 percent better.

I forgot to mention something, yesterday before bed i took some pills that has magnesium and zink in them and a headache pill (400mg ibuprofen i think) and today my visual snow has been very mild. Any ideas if the zm-supplement or the ibuprofen has anything to do with it?