Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

THESE PEOPLE CALLING YOUR EXPERIENCE OF HPPD FAKE

I'm not surprised, pro-psychedelic cocksuckers not believing it. You know what? Fuck them, right in the ass. Let them continue their psychedelic use until they get it themselves. It's called karma.

*Edit* I went a bit overboard, deleted the worst of it

Edited by Swartz
Went too far
  • Thanks 1

We are now in a very strange world where if someone doesn't like X, it can be waved away as fake. It's the perfect stretch in reality for the person, as anyone who claims that X is real is also part of what makes it fake.

• Thanks 2

I left a comment, its just one doctor, and he clearly has a biased perspective, and possibly a biased "agenda" aka hes getting money to do work, this often sways researchers, especially if they are trying to get a foothold or build a name for themselves.

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2020 at 9:01 AM, Jay1 said:

We are now in a very strange world where if someone doesn't like X, it can be waved away as fake. It's the perfect stretch in reality for the person, as anyone who claims that X is real is also part of what makes it fake.

You hit the nail on the head, this, a thousand times this. Everything is "fake news". The whole world is going down the drain, and people are becoming dumber each day. I blame social media. 

I'm starting to hope that the human race does end, and that a more intelligent species evolves after we're gone. Each day I give up further on the human race and just want to be alone.

• Thanks 1