Tramadol made my head pressure a thousand times worse

Hey there everyone.

I geus the title says it all really.

I took a 50mg Tramadol yesterday cause I had a constant headache, then it messed with my hearing and made everything seem really loud, this inturn caused a hangover type effect in my brain (you know the one, where everyones voices seem like they're booming and you find yourself grimmacing constantly). So I went to sleep last night safe in the belief that it would subside by the morning, but alas it hasn't. I work up this morning and even my own voice causes me to screw my face up while talking cause it seems to loud. Also I've been having head pressure all morning, alot like a hangover without any real pain so to speak.

I had a very similar incident not long ago when I was taking alot of Codeine for my head aches. The world seemed to get like a thousand times louder, and I ended up with much worse head pressure. Perhaps Codiene and Tramadol are similar?

I've learned with symptoms that if you just ignore them, they will eventually subside (or atleast I get used to them). Atleast this is the case with physical symptoms, mental ones like anxiety, paranoia, and a general feeling of anxiety mever seem to go away.

Does anyone else seem to get these symptoms from pain killers?

nope, but painkillers certainly aggravated other symptoms. Last time i went on a morphine bender for example, i woke up with the back of my head completely numb and it stayed that way for about 2 weeks and it hasnt come back since. i also developed nausea, but that too went away.

Yeah I found my codeine side effects went away.

Throughout the day my side effects have slowly started to fade, but yeah it was exactly the same as when I was taking lots of codeine. Its a pain in the arse.

I must admit I'm not against taking a few painkillers just for that slightly allevated mood. But I try not to as I dont want to make my symptoms worse.

Most know opiates and benzos can help alot in the short term, but eventually you run into problems far worse then you started with.

PPL including myself, need to make sure to explain this to newbies so they don't get hooked on these highly addictive drugs thinking it

s the only way they can live w/ hppd.

Nah I'm pretty safe about avoiding any form of addiction. I tread very carefully. I also used to be a full on meth addict prior to HPPD so I've learnt signs of addiction and when to walk away etc.

So yeah I try to tread carefully with Codeine, I think if it werent for the side effects I'd probly be alot more reckless, but yeah given the side effects I try to avoid it.

As for benzo's I wouldnt know where to get my hands on them, my doctor certainly wouldnt give them to me with my drug history.

I must say though I have never found opiates to make HPPD itself any worse, it messes with my head, but as far as visuals go, they dont make them worse. The head pressure and loudening of the world tends to subside after a while. I've done smack a couple of times post HPPD and its never gotten worse, but as previously mentioned I tread extremely carefuly with such an addictive substance.

I've refrained from every other substance apart from opiates.

codiene was behind what might have been my worst ever hppd day. i fell over and seriously hurt my neck and thats what they gave me at the hospital, didnt even consider that it might affect my symptoms, so i took quite afew, i had just been given free codiene after all :P

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm a bit of a fan of Opiates I must admit. It's the only time I'm able to feel almost human. I've post HPPD popped as much as 300mg's of Codeine in a hit and it hasn't gotten worse. However I must admit that large doses of Codeine drive me insane with the itching!

Post HPPD I've done smack (well, homebake) codeine, morphine, tramadol, all your normal opiate goodies. Loved em all, and none have made my visuals worse. The head pressure always got alot worse temporarily though.

• 9 months later...

I have a herniated disk and would take Vicoden without any changes on my visual that I can notice, but this time around I got a script for Tramadol. Does anyone know if Tramadol will screw with my already screwed up vision or is it safe like my vicoden was? I only ask because it has slight SSRI affect and I always thought that messing with you sertonin was a bad idea if you have HPPD.

Dude they gave me tramadol after an op it fucks with my symptoms a lot especially dr/dp makes me really spaced out and fuzzy after stopping it though things returned to normal I think it's hard to tell whether it's made my shit a bit worse for longer but I doubt it I think it definitely effects them short term. Though maybe a few days everyone is different though I heard it helped someone

Thanks I appreciate your input. I still have Vicoden and so havent filled my script for tramadol. I try to stay away from everything and suck up the pain but I was wall walking for almost a wk untill i gave in and took some vic. All better now so I think ill stay away from tramadol. I really try to stay away from anything new that I'm prescribed. I think out of all of it the floaters became more noticable after a weekend of vicoden for pain and valium for lumbar muscle spasms. I have to say though lately Ive been drinking tons of fluids high in intioxidents and take omega3 with a B complex with regular excersice and seem to have gotten slightly better. Still got visiuals but no more Dp and the floaters seem to be less noticable.

Guest franciscahr50

lyrics to girl put your records on on camera acting class teen maryland car vinyl wraps colgan sports grad school help collagen facial cream hilton in paris sex video free game oline play sports

http://latin.erolove.in/?FLOSSIE

grief pictures brazzeres big tit movies rayful edmonds is gay foto amatoriali sexy gatis most sexy women arab singer kathem alsaher lesbian cartoons tube dogs humping girls free videos

http://bdsmgalls.net/?post-VICTOR

ass ass facial fucking mouth pussy colt video gay latin spells against enemies brutal dildo 3gp bunny de la cruz doing anal some bitches will never learn egranny sex

http://xaijo.com/?post-CALLIE

what 2 colors make blue pitbulls fadai7 star academy left 4 head star kiss boots belair public school

http://adultgalls.com/?post-FLORINE

Guest Shootssef

Music is the key to a thousand feelings. We associate music with the places we've been, the times we have experienced and also the people within our lives. Song is all around all of us. There is no denying the effectiveness of singer music, so why not use it to affect our own emotions and enhance our personal environment? Relaxing songs, relaxation music, meditation music, call it what you will. There is no question that this will help us to shape our environment effectively and can be changed to suit or influence our mood.

In today's society, anywhere there's radio, television, cinema or even the internet, we will be exposed to music. Music is around us and is a commodity essential which is used by just about any company in the world selling us their merchandise and services. Very often we're completely oblivious to the sounds floating from those in-store audio speakers or even the impact and drama of an action-movie soundtrack placed in a car advert. Music is a complex language that can convey any emotion or conjure a response from any audience. At the same time music is simple and universally understandable.

We are used to others using music to influence our emotions and therefore decisions. Still, we rarely utilize music's benefits to help ourselves. Relaxing music or rest song (also marketted as being meditation music or even yoga music) may be used to reduce pressure, unwind following a hard day at work, market good sleep or as being a target of concentration during yoga exercises or meditation. Music is simply a part of relaxation, but can be the step to calm and rested minds and bodies.

A good habit could be built; find a quiet room, put job worries to one side and allow yourself time for you to unwind - dim the lights, light a few candles or incense or whatever you find soothing. Close your eyes and focus on the tone of your breath. Consume the exact same amount of air and breathe longer breaths but much less often. Calming singer music is an excellent focus for an exercise like this or any relaxation method. Listen to relaxation music at a volume level which is high enough to mask any kind of background noise however, not so high as to become overbearing. Within a busy workplace or even home, headphones are useful.

• 2 weeks later...

It's crazy that so many other members here get negative effects from opiates but I felyet im very catious with my use.

I bet it has domrthing fo

i'm not sure what I was trying to say here. I probably nodded out on the keyboard.

But ya anyway I'm surprised so many people feel negative effects from opiates in correlation with their HPPD. I'm hooked on them now because they made me feel so much better at first.

• 1 month later...

Tramadol is a SRA, forcing your brain to release serotonin and raising your seizure threshold. I wouldn't take it (even in therapeutic doses) for HPPD. Also, because of this its WDs are a lot worse than most other opis. When I make poppy seed tea sometimes it makes my visuals better but sometimes when I'm nodding really hard I'll come back from a dream and my visual snow has formed large shapes again, but this is probably b/c of all the different combinations of alkaloids. Any other opiate and I'm set though, just like shaolinbomber said

It's crazy that so many other members here get negative effects from opiates