Valerian + Magnesium and Vitamin B complex(almost cured only ocd thoughts left)

Kris

I have been taking 1500mg Taurine steadily for 3 or 4 days now i was also taking 150 mg Valerian for sleep before bed and combined with the Magnesium supplement my symptoms seem to be gone (cured) all that is left is the thoughts.I was also trying to get the daily Choline recommended intake but i have doubt that had anything to do with it. Seems that trazodon was only making my recovery slower and hindering it.

Update:after separating the meds i think the valerian is the more helpful one. i might also combine it with Melissa Officianis as the article mentions combining them is more effective in normalizing levels. Currently if i stop the med i get symptoms but they are reduced from what they were originally(unbearable)

Edited by Kris
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

it's interesting, because long long long time ago, my hppd got also 100% cured, one afternoon, after having a smart drink ( back in 1998 ), a brand that now does not exist anymore.

It came back later after one night i microdosed shrooms, that same year, long long time ago....

I always wondered if the "smart drink" very experimental in those days,  had a correlation with the sudden complete recovery i had that day.

I did dig a lot into taurine supplements as I suspected the drink was heavy on it and guarana.

Maybe it was just a coincidence.....but who knows. 

I tried heavy taurine, even for my workouts, but never got anything out of it.

Can you tell me what exact brand you have been taking ? 

Yes of course its Haya Labs Taurine made in Washington DC USA. It's also relatively Cheap imported and it's 9 euros per bottle. Sometimes if i can't fall asleep i still take Valerian though so idk which one is helping more :D Think i will try these days just doing Valerian to see if that is the more helpful agent. Taurine seems to act like Gaba while Valerian directly activated Gaba receptors.

Резултат с изображение за „haya labs taurine“

Edited by Kris

On 2/24/2020 at 3:31 AM, olivier24445 said:

it's interesting, because long long long time ago, my hppd got also 100% cured, one afternoon, after having a smart drink ( back in 1998 ), a brand that now does not exist anymore.

It came back later after one night i microdosed shrooms, that same year, long long time ago....

I always wondered if the "smart drink" very experimental in those days,  had a correlation with the sudden complete recovery i had that day.

I did dig a lot into taurine supplements as I suspected the drink was heavy on it and guarana.

Maybe it was just a coincidence.....but who knows. 

I tried heavy taurine, even for my workouts, but never got anything out of it.

Can you tell me what exact brand you have been taking ? 

Do you recall the exact drink?

8 hours ago, dasitmane said:

Do you recall the exact drink?

It was coming from netherland and available in many techno goa parties in the ninetees

I remember it had a silver / pink can, very popular at that time, long before redbull.

The taste was also very chemical , and color  blue if i remember.

It was much more potent as well as today's smartdrinks

I remember they where kind of snuggled to France...

Hi Chris, I decided to try your combination, and I felt that taurine really influenced the visuals, for the first time in a long time they were dicreced for minimum, but it feels like on a very short period 1-2min, please tell me how long did you take taurine before your visuals were cured?

I take 1500mg in a day for a 3 days

It took around a week or two.It has been a month now i only have some visual snow which I'm used to. Check out the other part of the story as well:

Its very important how you look at your hppd the more you accept it the better it gets. Good luck :)

• 1 month later...
On 29.02.2020 at 00:22, Onemorestep said:

У меня тоже было чувство, что меня "вылечит" валериана. Чего я не знал, так это того, что валериана - это просто бензодиазепиновый препарат, который встречается в природе.

Держите нас в курсе того, как вы поживаете! Хотелось бы видеть это как историю успеха

When you used valeriana and you thought its helps you is it lowed your emotional condition o visual? I have a really good effect from valeriana and whant to ask you how long do you take it and why did you stop taking it? Dont want to think its Just gives me an illusion help

• 11 months later...

I stand corrected--- Valerian is a bit more than just a natural benzo....

"Valeriana officinalis (Valerianaceae) has been of great interest for its therapeutic uses for treating mild nervous tension and temporary sleeping problems. In traditional European medicine it has been also reported as an antiinflammatory remedy. This study reports that the EtOAc extract of the underground parts of V. officinalis showed inhibitory activity against NF-kappaB at 100 microg/mL in the IL-6/Luc assay on HeLa cells and provided protection against excitotoxicity in primary brain cell cultures at micromolar concentrations. Bioassay-guided fractionation of the EtOAc extract led to the isolation of three known sesquiterpenes: acetylvalerenolic acid (1), valerenal (2) and valerenic acid (3), 1 and 3 were active as inhibitors of NF-kappaB at a concentration of 100 microg/mL. Acetylvalerenolic acid (1) reduced NF-kappaB activity to 4%, whereas valerenic acid (3) reduced NF-kappaB activity to 25%."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Just searched the topic for Valerian Root and found this thread!

In an attempt to naturally help with my anxiety I bought some "Kalms Day' and so far they do seem to be having a 'Kalming' effect on me. They seem to be completely natural too so combining this with the Vitamin B and living a generally well ( well, mostly.... ) good living i'm hoping to keep taking steps forward as far as my anxiety and Derealisation goes.

Also, I've  been feasting on Pineapple recently, that also makes me feel good - weird I knowI

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 7:18 PM, Kris said:

I have been taking 1500mg Taurine steadily for 3 or 4 days now i was also taking 150 mg Valerian for sleep before bed and combined with the Magnesium supplement my symptoms seem to be gone (cured) all that is left is the thoughts.I was also trying to get the daily Choline recommended intake but i have doubt that had anything to do with it. Seems that trazodon was only making my recovery slower and hindering it.

Update:after separating the meds i think the valerian is the more helpful one. i might also combine it with Melissa Officianis as the article mentions combining them is more effective in normalizing levels. Currently if i stop the med i get symptoms but they are reduced from what they were originally(unbearable)

only 150mg valerian ? Here in germany they have only 600mg extracts Equipment too 3g valerian root lmao