CBD Oil

Kalo

So I'm unsure to start taking CBD oil in order to calm some symptoms along with chronic pain, I have the "THC free" oil that claims to have no THC, yet there's still an extremely small dosage of THC within the oil still as most "thc free" cbd oils still have thc in them. Does anyone have experience with CBD oil that contains almost no thc?

Edited by Kalo

I think almost all CBD contains even trace amounts of THC. I've taken it for about a year and it really helps me relax. Your best bet would be to buy a tincture and try a few drops to see how you feel, then steady increase the dose. I really don't think you can hurt yourself doing it that way. There's just not enough THC to really have a major impact as long as you dose small and work your way up. 

• Like 1

I feel tiny amounts of THC.  In my case, it produces a very uncomfortable experience complete with panic attacks.   I haven't touched marijuana in a very long time.

I take cbd oil to combat insomnia and it works well.  The oil I take has a trace amount of thc, but even with my hyper-sensitive brain, I can't detect any.  I like cbd oil because I don't feel groggy in the morning. In the US cbd oil has to contain less than 0.3 percent thc.

I don't take cbd during the day because it makes me sleepy.  It doesn't decrease my visuals (my primary symptom) , but a good night's sleep sure helps.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 11:05 AM, K.B.Fante said:

I think almost all CBD contains even trace amounts of THC. I've taken it for about a year and it really helps me relax. Your best bet would be to buy a tincture and try a few drops to see how you feel, then steady increase the dose. I really don't think you can hurt yourself doing it that way. There's just not enough THC to really have a major impact as long as you dose small and work your way up. 

I've been slowly increasing the dosage, and I've made sure to make sure it's a small dosage for now (it helped a lot with the anxiety). However it seems as though my visuals are increasing after using the oil for a couple days though.