Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Severe hppd. Vss

I really feel I have one of the most severe cases out there   I got it from multiple phenergen tablets took to a new world 

I’d rather be blind and am thinking of ending it   Have been v close recently. 

Is is there anyone who has it extremely severe. Like living in a trip and not just some afterimages and snow 

i coukd really use some motivation to keep going. My life is a living hell 247

Edited by Jaz

I've never heard of phenergen.  I looked it up to reduce my ignorance a bit.

Please talk to someone to get some help.  Surround yourself with people in your life who care about you.  Please talk to a medical professional about what you're going through.  Please set aside the notion of checking out.  Please.

I had what I would consider severe hppd.  Over the decades it has significantly improved.  I'm nobody special, just another Bozo on this planet.  If I found a path toward wellness, then it's certainly possible.

Life with this disability has its challenges,  I understand that.  Things right now may seem intolerable, but you never know,  your situation may improve before long.  There are also medications that can help.  So many avenues that may help your situation.  One step at a time.

Don't give up, fight back, and never underestimate yourself.  You matter!

@jake  it gets better.  It really does.  The mind has a way of adapting and hard work toward getting well pays off.  I realize I'm sounding like an infomercial, I'm not much of a writer. 

I have visuals after all of these years, but I'm so happy to be here.  People with disabilities can live happy lives.  All we can do is the best we can do.