S14

dopamine deficits are commonly seen in patients with hppd and may be an underlying influence in the symptomatology of the disorder. I have had extensive correspondence with a member of this website who has experimented with the pde7 inhibitor S14, which induce dopaminergic neurogenisis and reduces inflammation,  to great success. I was wondering if anyone else here has tried this too? It isn’t exactly the easiest drug to acquire unfortunately. I do, however, have the source for synth that they used and am considering trying some.

I had great benefit from bpc-157 on my dopamine system and believe that s14 could push that healing farther. 

I used a lot of amphetamines throughout my childhood an adult life as treatment for adhd. I noticed, after taking 2 years off them when I was 17 and then returning to them for 2 years, that I felt very different. Less able to get pleasure or motivation from the things pre amphetamine. This never really went away. Bpc helped, but I’d like to see if it can’t improve more. 

I’ve taken a big break from trying new things the last year and a half so I’m not sure I’m ready to jump in yet, but I am interested in people’s thoughts and opinions. 

below is a link about s14

cheers,

oms

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312578151_Targeting_PDE7_by_the_small_molecule_S14_a_potential_disease-modifying_Parkinson's_disease_therapy_ready_to_start_clinical_trials

and links about PDE7 inhibition:

References/studies regarding PDE7
Targeting PDE7 by the small molecule S14: a potential disease-modifying Parkinson's disease therapy ready to start clinical trials

PDE7 inhibitors as new drugs for neurological and inflammatory disorders

Amyloid β-induced impairments on mitochondrial dynamics, hippocampal neurogenesis, and memory are restored by phosphodiesterase 7 inhibition

Phosphodiesterase 7 Inhibition Induces Dopaminergic Neurogenesis in Hemiparkinsonian Rats

Omeros Elucidates Mechanism of its PDE7 Inhibitors in Addiction

Dual inhibitor of PDE7 and GSK-3-VP1.15 acts as antipsychotic and cognitive enhancer in C57BL/6J mice.
Edited by Onemorestep