70-80% healed within a year.

LilDoke

Hello everyone

As the titel States my symptoms are almost completely gone. 

The only reason i am on the board is because i feel like what i have done might help others aswell. 

The first 4 months was really though wanted to kill myself, and thought it would last forever. At this time all my friends thought i was in Japan, But i spent all my time on my parents Couch.

During this time i started to write, anything That came to mind. Both the bad and the good. This is a habit i recently stopped, But i have probably written a 1000 A4 pages in hand. This helped me so much. At first it was extremely tough, because of the head pressure, and disconnected feeling. But I still wrote even though it didn't really felt like me writing. This was the first step, and it helped me so much mentally, to find my back to myself again. 

I started going to psychotherapy and getting biophoton therapy 4 months in. and I started to feel that I was getting better. The night after the first biophoton therapy, I woke in something that was like peaking again on LSD. It was clear to me that my body was cleaning out and returning to baseline. Both of these therapies helped a lot and I still do it. 

Around the 5 month mark, I started meditating at least 1 hour daily and began doing bound lotus as part of my yoga practice. This posture intrigues me since it is said to cure all diseases and make you merge into the spirit realm where all healing is possible. This pose would make my brainfog disappear during and after the pose for a while. 

I could from then on slowly feel the light and clear mind, seeping into my daily life. 

1 year in I did a meditation retreat for a week. This healed me so so so, brainfog and anxiety is rarely a thing.

Still doing therapy and meditation. Looking forward to the next retreat as well. 

I am hoping for all of you that you will be able to heal and return to a shining beautiful reality soon. 

I will check the board every once in a while so feel free to ask any questions. 

Much love to all of you

Your writing is the kind of practice that I've been talking about in many of my posts.  Getting our focus back isn't always easy.  I found, that when I'm focused, I don't hallucinate and I don't think about my symptoms.  Writing 1000 pages on any topic is focus training.

Meditation has helped me immensely.  In reality, it's also training the mind to focus.  Not to mention the practice can significantly reduce anxiety and stress.  In my experience, it has trained my mind to control the mental chatter in my head.  It has also helped me recognize when my body and mind are starting to tense up.

Such welcome news that you've come so far.  Keep at it and let us know how you're doing.

My basic view on life is that we're the energy and matter that woke up to witness whatever "this" is.  A real privilege in my opinion.  Even with hppd,  being such a witness is an amazing gift.  (Sorry about going into such obtuse territory).

On 10/27/2019 at 3:59 PM, LilDoke said:

getting biophoton therapy 4 months in. and I started to feel that I was getting better. The night after the first biophoton therapy, I woke in something that was like peaking again on LSD. It was clear to me that my body was cleaning out and returning to baseline. Both of these therapies helped a lot and I still do it. 

I'd definitely want to hear more about that!

How many sessions did you get? Did you get those after effects every time?

It's extremely rare, so please, tell us all you can! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 5:40 PM, yosoydiego said:

I'd definitely want to hear more about that!

How many sessions did you get? Did you get those after effects every time?

It's extremely rare, so please, tell us all you can! :)

I get 1 Session every month approximately, it is combined with dynamic psychotherapy. In total it cost around 100 euros each time. 

No i didn't get those effects everytime. Maybe just the first 3 times. But it can be clearly felt after every sesshin. You feel great, then you return to baseline, but better. So like building up a muscle again.

In my view Hppd is deep stress that is unsolved in the Neurons, and from accounts of several people i know that have had it, this theory seems to be true, according to stanislav grof aswell. I am saying this because from when i started to do this mix of the therapies i would start crying, not breaking down or anything but walking on the street and feeling stuff untangle inside. And then the crying was letting go of this stuff.

here is a link about biophotontherapy. I also know that meditation plays a Huge part in accessing deeper healing qualities of the human body/psyche

https://www.biolithe.nl/biophoton-therapy