Ive had this crap for 11 years. Can someone explain to me why my visual trails have progressively gotten worse over the years at a constant pace. I used to be able to drive at night now it is getting very hard to do. During the day now i see trails on stuff that i never used to see them on. I mentally count how long i see afterimages on different things and have written it down, and they are definatley longer over the years. I have things i use to measure how long my trails are and i would say every year they get 10% worse. Is my vision goin to be one long trail in a few years?

Dp, floaters, afterimages, disequilibrium(6 years) and static also. .75mg klonopin for 6 years

Forgot to add that i dont realy get anxiety anymore, i used to get it so bad all the time, but i have conquered it mostly.

And I am i heavy computer user, especially in the winter, something tells me that the computer monitor is making my trails worse, but idk because i wont use the computer for a few days and i dont see any effect but lets say i am on the computer for 6-8 hours after i am done i will notice my trails are 25-35% worse temporaily.

I have a similar issue.... I work 8-12 hours a day on a computer. Very likely that is the problem.

Computer use made my dad short sighted, so it certainly affects the eye in a big way. My computer use is related to work, so I minimize computer use outside of that (not easy!)

I didn't even realise i had trails or what i think is trails till i found this site. For me if I'm in a dark room and wave my phone screen across my face it leaves a trail for properly only quarter to half a second. If i wave my hand in front of my face and don't focus on it the trail is even less its just like motion blur from a photo. I have never seen trails on any thing els and i really hope i don't start to. How would you describe your ones? Last much longer? Do they leave after images?

My job I'm not on a computer at all so I don't know if that has any thing to do with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive had this crap for 11 years. Can someone explain to me why my visual trails have progressively gotten worse over the years at a constant pace. I used to be able to drive at night now it is getting very hard to do. During the day now i see trails on stuff that i never used to see them on. I mentally count how long i see afterimages on different things and have written it down, and they are definatley longer over the years. I have things i use to measure how long my trails are and i would say every year they get 10% worse. Is my vision goin to be one long trail in a few years?

Dp, floaters, afterimages, disequilibrium(6 years) and static also. .75mg klonopin for 6 years

Are trails the only symptom getting worse?

Is Klono the only med you are using?

How about alcohol use?