Do I have HPPD?

Atp101

So to start off I am new here nice to meet everyone. So one night I was tripping by my self and I took 2 tabs of LSD dosed at 210ug. Trip was going good 6 hours into it and this was the strongest acid I have ever taken and then I decide to eat an edible 75mg of it. ~1h-1h&30m I am chilling in bed listening to music and I hear a voice say look into your insanity, and I start to feel this vibrating around my whole body and I freak the fuck out and start seeing theses vivid ass hallucinations it was the most intense I have ever witnessed and I managed to get through it with the help of my dad. Later on I come down and fall asleep and next morning was fine. I was fuckin scared shitless and thought I had died in my trip and that was still getting to me. So fast forward and I did not notice anything unusual. I do not remember exactly I started seeing floaters and that was the only symptom I am not sure if I even have it. And then I also later found out when I looked at a bright light I would get an after imagine from the light I only get it if it’s from strong ass light. At night in my room I am not sure if this is visual snow but I do not think it is is because during the day I am perfectly fine just a little blurry, but I think because I am -5.00 and just had an eye appointment a couple of days ago and doctor said I lost -.25. So now I am -5.00 I was originally -4.75. But at night I am not sure if it’s because of my blurry eye sight or visual snow it jus looks blurry af kinda like idk unfocused eye sight I am not sure if I can even call them white dots in my field just seems blurry. That’s the symptoms I have encountered so far I am not sure if I have it. People on Reddit are 50/50. I am not sure though. Floaters have seemed to be reduced by a lot it wasn’t that much, but it was weird seeing a lot like that. I usually didn’t just sometimes one would come by. For the afterimagine from lights I would get them sometimes from strong lights, but after it just seems if I look a mildly stronger light I would get it more. Asked eye doctor he said it’s just being human and floaters were because I was narrow sighted or something like that. I have been so anxious ever since I discovered HOPD and thought I might have it because of the floaters and after imagine and the blurry vision in the my dark room. I took an adderall Sunday and I am not sure if I am just getting my self worked up but I do not really have tracers or anything else or halos or anything maybe at night driving if I squint my eyes to see a little better lights from cars will have a glare. So after the adderall in the dark I am not sure if I am freaking my self out or not but if I move my phone screen fast I feel like I see a light tracer I am not sure if I am bugging my self out or not. Will someone shed light on this please. I used to be a heavy stoner too. Now I only smoke on weekends and I am not sure why I even took that adderall.

EDIT: Will be getting new glasses soon will keep you guys updated. But at night I do not really see any visual snow outside or anything. Maybe I get my self paranoid and look at the sky and a little little staticy, but it doesn’t seem like it is static. This static type shit is only on walls. Also I think it’s because of my eye sight and I freak my self out because I can only see like not even a couple of inches in front of me without contacts/glasses.

Thank you to everyone in advance. Good luck!!

Edited by Atp101

How long ago did you dose?  I ask because it can take a while for anyone to bounce back from an intense trip.  

You may have early hppd symptoms, it's difficult to say.  I'm no doctor but my feeling is that you don't.  If you do have hppd, I'd say it's very mild.  It sounds like your symptoms are fading which is a really good sign.

That being said, don't tempt fate.  Stop taking drugs, including cannabis, for a while.  Give your mind time to equalize and then assess where you stand.    

Take care.

14 hours ago, MadDoc said:

How long ago did you dose?  I ask because it can take a while for anyone to bounce back from an intense trip.  

You may have early hppd symptoms, it's difficult to say.  I'm no doctor but my feeling is that you don't.  If you do have hppd, I'd say it's very mild.  It sounds like your symptoms are fading which is a really good sign.

That being said, don't tempt fate.  Stop taking drugs, including cannabis, for a while.  Give your mind time to equalize and then assess where you stand.    

Take care.

My trip was about 2 months ago it was Jan. 25th and I tripped 2 previous times a month in between each trip.

2 hours ago, whyohwhy said:

I would give it some time. Your symptoms sound quite mild but this is just an inference based on what I read in your description. Let this be warning that maybe your body is susceptible to changes due to drugs. I would take it easy with recreational drugs in the future if you do choose to continue. If you wish to be safe and on the side of caution, refrain from using any type of recreational drug. And yes, unfortunately this does include alcohol. I highly recommend this.  However, I know this can be a hard thing to do and impossible for some people who are in the habit of that lifestyle so if you do choose to continue with recreational drugs I would take it easy and space out the times in between intoxication. If you are uncertain if what you are experiencing is some kind of form of HPPD I would recommend to stay sober for a while, eat helathy and stay active. Try and find alternative healthy activities and hobbies other smoking weed, getting drunk and partying. Welcome to the community and I wish you all the best of luck in recovery. Keep us updated on how you are doing 🙂

Thank you appreciate it man. I do think it might not be HPPD. It does not seem like it, but never know it is just afterimagine from lights and floaters. I do hope I will be be fine in the future and will do with the suggestions you have made!

EDIT: at least I hope it is not.

Edited by Atp101