Flashback from Marijuana

It’s been nearly 3 weeks since i’ve consumed any THC and i just had my flashback and honestly it’s like all the progress from my HPPD has been thrown away. the static is literally worse now straight lines don’t even look straight anymore how it was when i was last high and honestly i’m extremely upset. I just now coped with the fact I had HPPD

Don't despair.  Three weeks isn't much time.  Our brains are adaptable and healing is possible.  If you focus on the symptoms, your mind will learn how to notice them.  Try to focus on what interests you.  Throw your attention and focus into that.  After a while your symptoms could fade.  I can't emphasis enough, give it time, and have faith in yourself.

Dude, I can assure you this passes. I had this for 2 months, but I got better. I do not have it anymore. Consult a psychiatrist, he will know the right medication to end the visual symptoms, but the most important thing is to calm the psychological symptoms. When you look at things and see them psychedelized, it creates anxiety. Anxiety makes you focus all the time on bad thinking, which results in an inner struggle not to think about what is bad, making your focus totally back to the bad thinking you want to eliminate. There's an easy cure for this ... distraction. Distract yourself! Run, exercise, meditate, and cut marijuana use and any drugs at the time, including alcohol. Good luck brother, I guarantee this will all improve!