Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oneofmymistakes

Medication Advice

Since i’m suppose to be drug free from now developing HPPD i’ve recently have been prescribed Vitamin D supplement and other prescriptions for low iron. i want to know would that effect my symptoms or not 

Also i just got a AKG done since my heart hasn’t been doing well since the last time i’ve consumed cannabis and i’m probably gonna be prescribed medicine for that too. i just wanna know what drugs to stay away from and drugs that won’t affect me 

Vitamins have only had a positive effect on me and I imagine the same could be said for many here. Any excess and you urinate them out of your body. As for other meds, you're best to just try them and see how you feel. One pill likely won't make a difference. 

I take a daily vitamin.  During the winter I take additional vitamin D.  I don't think it effects my symptoms at all.

When it comes to prescribed drugs, I suspect that most drugs that treat health conditions won't make your symptoms worse.  For example blood pressure meds or statins.  I think you need to take it as it comes and see how your body and mind handle each medication.  Note, I'm no doctor and have no medical training.  Find a doctor you trust, find a doctor who listens.  That is, if there is such a doctor out there.