Hppd at raves/festivals

Tn99

Hi.  Understand that this forum is here to help people who are dealing with the adverse effects of taking psychedelics.  

When I was young I took a lot of psychedelics at concerts and "events" (Raves came along much later).  Yes it was fun, but for the remainder of my life I've dealt with hppd.  A high price.

All input is valuable, but please be aware that there are a lot of people in here trying to maintain some semblance of sobriety.

On 2/28/2019 at 3:34 PM, Tn99 said:

Has anyone with hppd taken ecstasy at a rave or a festival. 

I would strongly recommend it if you haven’t. 

Visuals are insane

Judging by your post history, it seems you are trolling. One more post like this and you are banned. 

On 3/1/2019 at 9:29 AM, Jay1 said:

Judging by your post history, it seems you are trolling. One more post like this and you are banned. 

Actually Jay I personally know people who continue to go to raves and music festivals despite having HPPD. It's they're own choice... I feel for their futures. 😕

13 hours ago, jbalsa2 said:

Actually Jay I personally know people who continue to go to raves and music festivals despite having HPPD. It's they're own choice... I feel for their futures. 😕

Look through his other posts... He is trolling, or if he isn't, he is strongly encouraging drug use without offering any thought or insight, I don't see any benefit to keeping him/her on the forum. 

There are loads of posts here about post-hppd drug use and i have no problem with that, it is all part of our learning curve... But those posts have insight. Not just "drugs are great" posts. 

Perhaps a cry for help?  Pure speculation on my part.  

Not that it's related, but I still go to music festivals and concerts.  I'm fascinated with musicians who can play improvisational music.   However, I enjoy the shows without having any psychoactive chemicals in my system.

Yea, i love music festivals... It's one of those very rare moments that I embrace my hppd and loose myself in my visuals and dpdr. 

I'm in an experimental ambient/electronica band... So will be hoping to play some festivals soon!