Is this considered HPPD/Longterm?

Bobcatninja

To start this off: I am never doing any drugs again besides benzo’s when needed. Iv lurked on this forum for about 2 days now and iv decided to ask and make a post of what y’all think.

I am a 16yr male and I have had a total of 5 experiences with LSD (family issues/depression/anxiety disorders lead to the abuse). I only had symptoms show up after my 5th use where I had done 255ug, and smoked during the peak. This was around 2 months ago or more. I never had and DP/DR or anything like that. Only if I “zoned out” and stared really intently at the ground for 10-15 seconds it would move.

Well tuesday I intended on microdosing 10ug, I accidentally took more I believe now, and this caused another bad trip. Although minor I didn’t have patterning, just rapid drifting. It has now been 3 days, the drifting is still there if I focus and stare for 2+ seconds. And I might have minor DP/DR. By that I mean sometimes I kinda feel like I have head fog, where I’m paying attention and listening but kind of feel tired-like in my head. I have a very positive mindset, iv been taking Xanax to try to sleep, and have been getting a good amount. My question is, at this rate do you think this is kind of a lingering after effect which could possible go back to “normal” after a week-a month. I of course will remain completely sober the rest of my life and try my hardest to recover. (I already did a 20hour fast and I believe that helped a little bit.

thanks for all of your input and hopefully I can recover from this.

It's not uncommon to have lingering effects from psychedelics after they've worn off.  This doesn't mean they're permanent.   Because you haven't dosed a lot it's very likely that your symptoms will improve.  Your decision to stay clean is key to avoiding getting more severe symptoms.  Keep focused on the constructive things you enjoy doing.  Sobriety, staying focused, and exercise  is what helped me.  I don't take medications because I don't trust doctors when it comes to healing the mind.  That being said, people in this forum have had success with medications.  It's a personal decision I guess.

Hang in there and take care of yourself.