Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) Support Forum
Dsudberry88

Feeling much better.

Been taking lexapro 10mg,  lamotrigine 200mg, and 2mg Ativan  daily. Last night I snorted 8mg of Ativan and 1mg of xanax and 30mg of oxycodone. I feel way better today and visuals way down. Hoping my doctor will increase my lorezapam or switch me to Xanax to keep up the healing. 

Holy moly thats allot of ativan. Be careful, blacking out on benzos on those kind of dosages is common, and once you blackout, there's no telling what you will do. I wound up in jail one night because I took a xanax that had more than the advertised amount in it and assaulted someone. To this day I have absolutely no recollection of anything that happened that night.

Also I urge you to use caution taking benzos, I got hooked on xanax a number of months back, my supply ran out and I almost had several seizures, and proceeded to go into the worst withdrawal symptoms of my life which lasted for a few weeks.

It won't take long for you to become desensitized to benzodiazepines if you use them on a regular basis, and once that happens, its already too late - your hooked.

BE CAREFUL!