HF10

I’ve suffered from pelvic pain since 2006 on top of hppd since 1996. Had a handle on HPPD sometime in 2003 then the pain started and ruined whatever progress I’ve made. In my desperation I have decided to get a spinal cord stimulator to help me with the pain but the mechanism of action is as follows:  

“The mechanism for pain relief with conventional SCS is now known to be more complex, and much of what is known comes from laboratory and animal studies. Relief of neuropathic pain by SCS is mediated in part by spinal mechanisms whereby there is wide dynamic range (WDR) neuron suppression in the dorsal horn. This involves spinal gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) systems and their effect on excitatory amino acid (EAA) activity [3,4]. The cholinergic system is also thought to be involved, as animal studies have shown dorsal horn acetylcholine release during SCS [5]. Supraspinal mechanisms of SCS occur via descending inhibitory pathways and are also thought to contribute significantly to the effects of SCS”

The most obvious question will this device make my hppd worse? 

Hoping Visual or David May know.

thanks