Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DeadInside

16 HPPD from LSD i need advice

Hello people,i am 16 years old from bulgaria and i got HPPD from using LSD.

I did only 2 times LSD per my life (both 220ug)

I was at a friend I decided to take LSD, I was not prepared and didn't know what would happen then. Unfortunately, a man came who is 30 years old and never had to do that. no reason to have to hit me a few times, and also used the Taser. After 30 minutes, I went with the wheel on the way home, I saw some green dots and it was quite fun and somehow strange, when I got home I was in another Galaxy, the experience was one of the most wonderful things that have happened to me, something that is not describe in words-it was beautiful. Unfortunately, a month later I found out that I have HPPD is not so bad, but it scares me and I wonder to this day whether what's left of the trauma that I went through the first time. I want to know if this guy did this to me or my brain just can't handle the Lucy. I've read a lot on the Internet, nothing helped me except that I saw that I'm not the only one with these symptoms. I have images and after some time it gets under the skin, I had severe depression that passed, but occasionally comes back and I'm trapped permanently in the US, I don't have a lot of friends, most of my ones are drug addicts and I don't believe what I feel.

What to do so can make me feel better? I dont even go to school because of this thing,i dont feel like i am the old me..

Edited by DeadInside

Just try to relax and see how you heal over the next few months... Don't do any more drugs, try to eat well and exercise and just do things that take you mind off hppd (films, tv, books, sports... whatever works)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jay1 said:

Just try to relax and see how you heal over the next few months... Don't do any more drugs, try to eat well and exercise and just do things that take you mind off hppd (films, tv, books, sports... whatever works)

Today i saw a visual snow for first time,but it was for 2-3 mins and then dissapeared. It was strange cuz never had this.

I was smoking daily weed last month,but i stopped from a week ago. Is it because of this?

Thanks , greetings ! :)

Weed is going to make things worse, no doubt. 

Since i smoke and this goes bad,what more i should do if i stop smoking for good results?

someone said he tried spice and it works for him,lol .. i test it and fuck its not helping,guess what - worse...my afterimages was brutal , shadows in room etc

Is CBD weed a good idea?

Edited by DeadInside

If you want the best chance to heal, you need to stay totally sober... No spice, no weed, no anything. 

My advice is to go completely sober of everything that can affect hppd (negatively or positively) so that you get to know and understand your baseline. If you just jump straight into meds that will hide your symptoms, you might then start doing things that are making you worse without really noticing it. 

Give it 2-3 months and see what happens with your baseline. You might start naturally recovering... If you don't, then look into meds.

If the hppd gets really bad during that time though, then yes, benzos can really help.

• Upvote 1

Hey! 

Im form Bulgaria too!

Actually quite weird you came across lsd there, is quite rare or that's what I think so.

I dont live there anymore tho.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HPPD/comments/9ui20d/i_cured_myself_from_hppd/

http://hppdonline.com/topic/5967-so-i-cured-my-hppd-using-indutrial-bleach-wtf/

There are the posts where I explain my case.

I cured it using high doses of MMS/CDS.

DM me if you have any questions.

Peace!

• Upvote 1