16 HPPD from LSD i need advice

DeadInside

Hello people,i am 16 years old from bulgaria and i got HPPD from using LSD.

I did only 2 times LSD per my life (both 220ug)

I was at a friend I decided to take LSD, I was not prepared and didn't know what would happen then. Unfortunately, a man came who is 30 years old and never had to do that. no reason to have to hit me a few times, and also used the Taser. After 30 minutes, I went with the wheel on the way home, I saw some green dots and it was quite fun and somehow strange, when I got home I was in another Galaxy, the experience was one of the most wonderful things that have happened to me, something that is not describe in words-it was beautiful. Unfortunately, a month later I found out that I have HPPD is not so bad, but it scares me and I wonder to this day whether what's left of the trauma that I went through the first time. I want to know if this guy did this to me or my brain just can't handle the Lucy. I've read a lot on the Internet, nothing helped me except that I saw that I'm not the only one with these symptoms. I have images and after some time it gets under the skin, I had severe depression that passed, but occasionally comes back and I'm trapped permanently in the US, I don't have a lot of friends, most of my ones are drug addicts and I don't believe what I feel.

What to do so can make me feel better? I dont even go to school because of this thing,i dont feel like i am the old me..

Edited by DeadInside

Just try to relax and see how you heal over the next few months... Don't do any more drugs, try to eat well and exercise and just do things that take you mind off hppd (films, tv, books, sports... whatever works)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jay1 said:

Just try to relax and see how you heal over the next few months... Don't do any more drugs, try to eat well and exercise and just do things that take you mind off hppd (films, tv, books, sports... whatever works)

Today i saw a visual snow for first time,but it was for 2-3 mins and then dissapeared. It was strange cuz never had this.

I was smoking daily weed last month,but i stopped from a week ago. Is it because of this?

Thanks , greetings ! :)

Since i smoke and this goes bad,what more i should do if i stop smoking for good results?

someone said he tried spice and it works for him,lol .. i test it and fuck its not helping,guess what - worse...my afterimages was brutal , shadows in room etc

Is CBD weed a good idea?

Edited by DeadInside

My advice is to go completely sober of everything that can affect hppd (negatively or positively) so that you get to know and understand your baseline. If you just jump straight into meds that will hide your symptoms, you might then start doing things that are making you worse without really noticing it. 

Give it 2-3 months and see what happens with your baseline. You might start naturally recovering... If you don't, then look into meds.

If the hppd gets really bad during that time though, then yes, benzos can really help.

• Upvote 2

Hey! 

Im form Bulgaria too!

Actually quite weird you came across lsd there, is quite rare or that's what I think so.

I dont live there anymore tho.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HPPD/comments/9ui20d/i_cured_myself_from_hppd/

http://hppdonline.com/topic/5967-so-i-cured-my-hppd-using-indutrial-bleach-wtf/

There are the posts where I explain my case.

I cured it using high doses of MMS/CDS.

DM me if you have any questions.

Peace!

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

This is quite funny really:

"Can i still smoke weed?"

"well, staying totally sober is the best bet"

"What about spice?"

"well, staying totally sober is the best bet, no more drugs of any kind"

"Just some coke then?"

• Like 2

I understand that weed make it worse,i read alot about that and im stopping weed,i was daily smoker (atleast 1g smoking per day) but now i smoke per 2-3 days one joint.

I dont do other drugs,i think this will help also i started doing more things in my daily basis so i can not focus on the symptoms.

Do you guys think i need to start taking benzos,if yes - what benzos? I think i dont lose nothing to try something that can help me?

In my opinion you will be fine to keep smoking weed I have hppd and I smoke a lot of weed, it might make me start tripping out when I smoke but fuck it, it doesn’t bother me. I take no medicine for hppd at all coz it’s not gonna cure it anyway so what’s the point. Weed is my medicine. Turn your negatives into positives. What’s so bad about hppd anyway? Just embrace it, life’s a trip

11 hours ago, Tn99 said:

In my opinion you will be fine to keep smoking weed I have hppd and I smoke a lot of weed, it might make me start tripping out when I smoke but fuck it, it doesn’t bother me. I take no medicine for hppd at all coz it’s not gonna cure it anyway so what’s the point. Weed is my medicine. Turn your negatives into positives. What’s so bad about hppd anyway? Just embrace it, life’s a trip

Hey man,cheers! haha

I just smoked and yeah,i still cant look at this like positive thing,idk..some people look good at this and this dont even bother them but i dont think i can ignore it.

I haved 4 days pause,i only have problem in dark rooms,for example when i look TV and then look in left i see the after image of that for 1sec,its not fatal - yes i trying to forget it.

Mmm i also think this will not go away,because i cant full ignore it ?? .. maybe there is some chance to fix myself in 4-5 months because i dont used it much.

my first time 220ug (the awesome trip) and the second one 350/400 ug (idk if even more than that,i take 2+ cuz think the lsd wasnt going to kick in,lmao what a idiot...it kicked but tbh i expected to be stronger than my first trip,but wasnt IDK what happend then,maybe because it was 4 hours on sun light or because i was strange and thinking,also in another way i was scared to not kick in and i had low visuals not like a real trip...still cant fuc**** understand what happend then) ,then 2 months later my after image started but first i was having disturbance from the lights,now only got after images in dark room/nights...

i still smoke,maybe i will smoke only half joint atleast daily,not like before that was 2 joints daily use oh...

thinking about gaining mass + eating fruits...idk maybe some real vitamins and natural food can help and in a 15-20 days to stop the weed probably.

I found staying sober is the best medicine.  THC has negative effects on me for sure.  Rapid heartbeat, visuals, bizarre thought patterns, auditory hallucinations, anxiety.

I've managed hppd for a long time simply by staying busy, and staying sober.  Worth a try.  It don't cost nothin'.

The way I see it is simple... If you can still smoke weed and not have a complete breakdown, you have not come close to reaching your hppd limit. Whether you want to try and find that limit is up to you and the easiest way is to carry on taking drugs.

I'm saying this as someone who get milder hppd and then kept pushing my limit until I had a life crippling disorder.

4 hours ago, Jay1 said:

The way I see it is simple... If you can still smoke weed and not have a complete breakdown, you have not come close to reaching your hppd limit. Whether you want to try and find that limit is up to you and the easiest way is to carry on taking drugs.

I'm saying this as someone who get milder hppd and then kept pushing my limit until I had a life crippling disorder.

Hello bro , im now reading https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281847815_Flashbacks_and_HPPD_A_Clinical-oriented_Concise_Review

and i think this information is really helping me to understand more for my condition. I stopped all drugs,weed,alchohol and cigarettes.

I was 3 days clean and i found that its better. yesterday i was traveling and when i look at the sky i see the floaters (i always see them like younger but never so hard as this time) and i find it annoying, this doesnt bother me.

My opinion is to stay calm,find a things to do in your free time and dont think about the symptomps.

I think next week to start doing clonazepam but i still dont know...i worry about side effects

Edited by DeadInside

On 1/24/2019 at 2:20 PM, DeadInside said:

Hello bro , im now reading https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281847815_Flashbacks_and_HPPD_A_Clinical-oriented_Concise_Review

and i think this information is really helping me to understand more for my condition. I stopped all drugs,weed,alchohol and cigarettes.

I was 3 days clean and i found that its better. yesterday i was traveling and when i look at the sky i see the floaters (i always see them like younger but never so hard as this time) and i find it annoying, this doesnt bother me.

My opinion is to stay calm,find a things to do in your free time and dont think about the symptomps.

I think next week to start doing clonazepam but i still dont know...i worry about side effects

Remember that clonazepam is highly addictive and also makes you very tired and forgetful. Use it only when you need it.

On 1/28/2019 at 11:44 AM, Jay1 said:

Remember that clonazepam is highly addictive and also makes you very tired and forgetful. Use it only when you need it.

I understand the risk of clonazepam, i already talk with a doctor and she told me i need to go to psychiatric if i want clonazepam (clonarex).

I only see sometimes shadow in my left peripheral eye and trials on some bright light,also floaters in sky (only daily).

I dont have anxiety at all,just sometimes i feel depressed but i think this is normal. I only see the bad things when im alone and doing nothing,but when play a games,talk with people,outside - i dont feel the symptoms.

What benzos you recomend me to start? Thank you!

8 hours ago, DeadInside said:

I understand the risk of clonazepam, i already talk with a doctor and she told me i need to go to psychiatric if i want clonazepam (clonarex).

I only see sometimes shadow in my left peripheral eye and trials on some bright light,also floaters in sky (only daily).

I dont have anxiety at all,just sometimes i feel depressed but i think this is normal. I only see the bad things when im alone and doing nothing,but when play a games,talk with people,outside - i dont feel the symptoms.

What benzos you recomend me to start? Thank you!

From reading that, I really don't think you need them. Benzos can considerably add to the feelings of depression and are only worth it when you are suffering even from more anxiety. 

My recommendation would be to just try to fill your day with things so that you notice it less and less... Stay sober, eat healthy, avoid caffeine and alcohol... I bet you will be hppd free in a few months. 

Im trying to fill my day mostly with some jobs but when i return to home sometimes (where was the trip) i see very bad shadows and floaters in walls sometimes in specific place where i look,not everywhere.

I got deanxit 8 pills but still thinking about this,im scared to not make my visuals worse..

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man! Greetings! 

First off, i know this is a scary and traumatic experience and I am very sorry you are having to live with this disease. It is debilitating but i think we can all agree there are a few cool things about it. Maybe. Sometimes. Lol.

So, I developed my HPPD after three months of tripping nearly three times a week and then going off to Amsterdam and doing the “strongest shrooms on the planet”— this is what the shop adversities in March of 2018. 

It has now been almost a year and i am WORLDS bettter. Which is lucky, yes, but not necessarily uncommon so hold onto to HOPE and make sure to TRUST the universe.

The only thing that will heal you and help you is quitting drugs completely. I know, this sounds terrible, i get it, I am addicted to many different substances, sadly. Anyway, i do not want to speak so much on myself and rather, more about what you can do to help yourself:

-Eat healthy. Fresh fruit, chicken, salmon, smoothies, kale chips and lots of water were my main focuses when it came to food. And still are. I could barely eat the first two months and would have to force food down my throat. But make sure to eat.

-Workout. It does not have to be something super strenuous or anything. Go for a stroll in the park or walk your dog or go swimming.

-STOP SMOKING WEED. And doing other drugs. I continued to smoke weed for about a week and a half after my trip thinking it was helping me but it was only intensifying my visual snow, floaters, halos and paranoia.

-talk to someone IRL (in real life). These forums are helpful but can also be quite disheartening — so go talk to someone. Whether it be a counselor, a friend, honestly anyone. You’d be shocked at how many people are  accepting of this disease. It is real and it is valid and there is a lot of info online.

Good luck. You’ve got this 

• Like 2