Please help

Greg5420

Im 17 i took salvia 2x hits i lost my body i lost my reference point of existence . Remove the body and that was me i repeated everything i was in existense in an objective sense which was horryfying. I was everything and nothing at the same time. I have lost my mind i repeated thought. I had no idea who i was or where i was i kept trying to hold my existense together. The concept of exitsting and body was so alien to me. I went online to see what i had and it was ths last stage of ego death. It forced me to realize i was nothing and everything. All i was is awareness. I was in panic mode. I felt that that was a punishment from God to me i am so hapoy and grateful to exist. I was falling up and down. I needed to see the light so bad i ran 2 full miles to my home it was might time. I had NO CONTROL!! I forgot what mind was body was and existense was. No senses. The entity that i was said "this was it" and "it is over" like the universe ended. Thank God i exist in a reference point in life.i was a rolling entity in eternal punishment physically. We are all 1 us and the universe i was the present past and future. I felt like i was living the now over and over again.everyhting is everyrhing. I died and came back to life God warned me about not to sin or this will happen if u do everything will repeat physically over and over again. Its been 2 days i couldnt sleep for and it is slowin down a bit noone is helping online isnt helping fuck i feel like im the universe. I want to kill myself but i appreciate existense so much now. I dont want to die to.

i have had that experience several times... with mushrooms, salvia and ketamine. Try and relax, take your mind off it with some easy films. Don't overthink it... 2 days is too soon to be panicking... It can sometimes take a while to get over that sort of profound experience. I don't normally recommend meds at this point, but if you can get hold of some benzos, it will help a lot. 

Thank you for coming back to me but i research differences and the most potent magic mushrooms psylocibin os 40x weaker than salvia i think it also matters on the dose of salvia becuase its like 40x stronger and it doesnt effect serotonin like shrooms does. If u tame the "monstrous dose" not high dose theres a chance u wil experiance ego death. I did my research but i didnt take it so idk thx tho how was ur salvia experiance it made me feel like i was stuck and sometimes i get these flashbaxks if my mo ever found out im fucked so i cant get meds for it. 

2 minutes ago, Greg5420 said:

Thank you for coming back to me but i research differences and the most potent magic mushrooms psylocibin os 40x weaker than salvia i think it also matters on the dose of salvia becuase its like 40x stronger and it doesnt effect serotonin like shrooms does. If u tame the "monstrous dose" not high dose theres a chance u wil experiance ego death. I did my research but i didnt take it so idk thx tho how was ur salvia experiance it made me feel like i was stuck and sometimes i get these flashbaxks if my mo ever found out im fucked so i cant get meds for it.  Salvia ia compared to 5mo DMT if u take 2 hits whixh u CANT take humanly but i did without any idea how powerful that fucker was going to be. Ppl have said online that salvia isnt a psychedelic u should take if u never took anything else before.

Edited by Greg5420

Very different drugs, incomparable and not even dose dependant.

Research is one thing, i've actually had these experiences. I can 100% say for a fact that you can get ego death from all these drugs. Salvia is the most powerful hallucinogen i've ever experienced, but psylocibin comes a very close 2nd. Be careful with internet research, a lot of misinformation out there!

Anyway, all that is beside the point. Just be assured that you can recover from these experiences. Give your body and mind some time to recover.

If cannabis is causing such an adverse reaction (dab), perhaps you could set it aside for a while.  I'm not trying to tell you what to do, just a suggestion.

I've never done salvia.  It came along long after I stopped using drugs.  I did consume my share of DMT and took fairly massive doses of LSD/Mushrooms.  Losing your body, turning into a singularity, and similar experiences can leave the mind shaken for a while.  It's not surprising that reality is not quite right after such a powerful experience.  Again, you might want to take a break, give the brain time to reset, then see how it goes.