Feeling of constant dizziness

Joselillo

Hello! A month ago I tried some hallucinogenic truffles and some marijuana. After a week I smoked a joint and I had an anxiety attack. The next day I began to notice a constant feeling of dizziness. I can make a "normal" life, but it is a very uncomfortable feeling. Sometimes it seems to be more pronounced. I also feel a constant feeling of depression, and sometimes depersonalization, although what worries me the most is the feeling of "dizziness", since that makes me more depressed. Someone with a similar experience? Any medication or suggestion? Thanks to everyone for this forum

Dizziness can be due to an inner ear problem or some other physical issue that can be identified.  Your dizziness may have nothing to do with mushrooms or MJ.  As I'm sure you're aware, panic atracks aren't uncommon with the hybrid bud available today.  I mean 20 percent plus THC?  Yikes!  The stuff we had back in the early 70s was 2-4 percent and even that could send a soul into a tailspin.

Go to the doctor and get the dizziness checked out. 

To combat other symptoms, avoid any psychoactive recreation and you might level out after a while.

• Like 1

I have gone to the doctor and they have reviewed the balance and other tests. Nothing weird. I was prescribed sulpiride (antipsychotic and for dizziness) and it has not made anything of effect.

It is a feeling of dizziness more than a dizziness in itself, I would not know how to explain it. It feels like in your head, like when you've smoked a little marijuana and you notice that feeling that your head is moving (your head, not the objects). Marijuana I have cultivated and I am the same as always, but smoking very little I have found that I accentuate the symptoms of dizziness and that then leads to anxiety attacks as I have never suffered before.

By the way, when taking Valium to sleep I have noticed that I wake up much worse with dizziness. Sorry for my bad English .

my dizziness sounds like joselillo's.  Sort of like a wobbling inside the head rather than the spinning like with inner ear problems.  I have found much to help with anxiety and fatigue but nothing has helped with dizziness, head pressure, or visuals.  Not tried many meds, mainly just supps.

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2018 at 11:00 AM, Joselillo said:

I have gone to the doctor and they have reviewed the balance and other tests. Nothing weird. I was prescribed sulpiride (antipsychotic and for dizziness) and it has not made anything of effect.

It is a feeling of dizziness more than a dizziness in itself, I would not know how to explain it. It feels like in your head, like when you've smoked a little marijuana and you notice that feeling that your head is moving (your head, not the objects). Marijuana I have cultivated and I am the same as always, but smoking very little I have found that I accentuate the symptoms of dizziness and that then leads to anxiety attacks as I have never suffered before.

By the way, when taking Valium to sleep I have noticed that I wake up much worse with dizziness. Sorry for my bad English .

So I've got the same from mushroms, and yeah, they also gave me sulpiride, that I didnt took, I didnt like the idea of taking antipsychotics.

It passed away.

So I had som trips mid time, but.

Some months later after a trip on LSD I had hppd. So, you know, dont do Lsd , and I would stop any other psychedelic by now. That was a warning sign I must have listened to. I used chlorine dioxide to reverse my hppd, like 10 drops every morning, so give it a try if you will and tell me how it goes.

Un saludo compañero!

Thanks for the answers. After two and a half months I still do the same. It's a strange dizziness, it's not vertigo, I do not feel that I'm going to fall. It is a sensation that is felt in the head and that is accentuated in some cases. It's weird, it's not the typical HPPD problem, but it happens to me since I consumed mushrooms and it's not an ear problem. regards