Lamotrigine withdrawal

I'm currently testing Lamictal with good results so far (feeling more stable, more grounded in reality) still i'm on very low dosage (about 35 mg/daily) and I'm not sure if it impacts on my visual snow and palinopsia ...Sometime i fell it does a little...Today i came across some horrible posts about withdrawal symptoms... Some people mention it take weeks, and they feel headheache, depresonalisation, moods..So it seems like there is a price to pay in the end ? Would all the benefits go away and things get super worse when we stop ? 

Anyone has experience of the drug to let us know ?

I tried to lower the dose for a few days, to test it , and the so said "withdrawal" is really really mild. I would not listen anymore to people comments.

Even if there is a whidrawal, the positive effects are MAJOR ! So it worth it

The good thing with this little interruption, is that a could have a better measure on the positive effects of Lamictal on me, as on lower dosage, i felt back right away to my old self, bit spaced out, living in a dream feeling,  flashy visuals, drifiting lights and all that shit that make you feel in weirdo land 24/24 ----the classic hppd things i'm enduring since 20 years from now) .

So , this med has a fantastic effect so far. I feel great, my anxiety is really gone, i feel good in the crowd, and i'm able to really connect with people.

My mind is so clear that i want for the first time ever, to really interact with people to enjoy it.

I will by then increase slowly the dosage to see if i can improve even more.

Edited by olivier24445