I just got Visual Snow and it’s weird

First I wanna introduce myself, my name is Lucas I’m from Brazil, my English is not that good so, I got my visual snow from abuse of MDMA and it’s being weird cause my visual I don’t see just static, when I focus on the wall I lightly see spinners spinning, even with my eyes opened or closed, and if I focus on it it becomes worse so I try to don’t focus on it cause I’m afraid to it get worse. I don’t know if it can go away or I’ll stay forever with it, is there anything that I can do? Thank you guys 

• Like 1

The best thing to do is stop all drug use (including weed), stop caffeine and nicotine (if possible), try to remove stress from your life. Eat healthy and exercise. Try to do things that distract your mind from it. There is a very good chance this will go away. If it does, please use this as your body's warning not to do any more drugs.

If it is still here after 3-4 months, come back and then maybe start looking into the next steps, medication etc.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I know that that this post is from a while ago but I am the exact same. I have the same visuals as you, little static colours that when you stare at for long enough, start to spiral around. I also got these symptoms after heavy MDMA abuse. The spirals also start to become way bigger if I take MDMA again and they become a little big bigger if I smoke weed.