Ive been accidently dosed like 8 tabs of liquid acid, and stupidly continued "tripping," even after that. So I started noticing a static over my vision, and I thought nothing of it at first. It has gotten much worse, and I haven't taken L.S.D in over a month. It especially gets worse if I'm smoking weed, it literally makes me have acid like visuals. Even without weed I get, tracers, halos around light, I get the pattern formation that forms when you take L, everything looks like it's shifting and melting, my anxiety has gotten progressively worse, I get visual snow, and I have pain behind my eyes sometimes, like a pressure almost, I have really bad after images, pretty much on anything bright, or lit up. Today for example I was driving, and looked at a stop sign when I looked down I saw the stop sign in my vision with my eyes open or closed. Does it ever get better, and is does it mean your brain is ruined?

It will get better eventually, you must just not expect it to get better very fast. HPPD healing is a slow process that requires mental strength and patience. 

It might not heal like for most of us, but it will get better to a bearable level. As with any HPPD sufferer, recommendations are always the same : No drugs (especially weed), no stimulants in general and get as much sleep as possible.

And try to distract yourself from the visuals. Try to do something as soon as you start noticing them again and thinking about them.

Give it time, but it will at least get to a bearable level.