CHANGES -- I AM TESTING ITEMS // REMOVING EXCESS // I WILL REQUEST FEEDBACK

I am changing some things. Nothing will be deleted. Nothing that you see is a guarantee that it will stay or suggestive of an idea. 

I know there are members out there that remember, but if not here is the first post I wrote to the HPPD community that was started by a gentleman named Andrew. 

I have not heard from him in a very long time. However, I am giving him an Honory account and title. 

Many of the new items do not have specific terms and condition associated with them, so please ask before you test them. 

I realize many of the users use their smartphone to operate the message board, so I am looking at two different themes. I will consult with the other Admins on anything lasting, but if you notice a "Feature" appear or disappear it is not your HPPD, but just me.

- David K.

Screenshot. October 16, 1999 ?

It is 491 days

Until the 20 Year Online Anniversary.

screenshot-web.archive.org-2018.03.07-09-07-58.png

Screenshot of very early beginning and 1st Version of HPPDonline.com  ?

The founding day would probably be November 2000. Making this web site operating for 18 years. 

1232.png

screencapture-web-archive-org-web-20060615041133-http-nodid-org-directors-php-1490161844595.pngscreencapture-web-archive-org-web-20080109100927-http-www-hppdonline-com-forum-1490161653668.pngscreencapture-web-archive-org-web-20010219010951-http-www-alucinari-com-hppdonline-index-php-1490161435939.png

Reading_Ghosted_Upward_27Opacity_800.jpgReading_YellowGhost_800.jpg

Signs_Ghosted_800.jpg

THE GOAL: To return to the roots of the HPPDonline.com website by adding easily accessible information, a non-forum section, etc.

Friday, I discover in I am able to afford and begin my graduate degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. The next step is Certificate in Advanced Addiction Counseling and to pursue a private practice to cover individuals with HPPD with a license recognized to enable me to diagnose, treat and counsel individuals and the last degree provides a significant boost to my area of specialty and opens up to a possible HPPD and private practice.

In the interim, I am working on this website and have a few projects that I have been working on over the last 7 years in addition to my own chaotic life. 

I am working on a personal website and also layered over that a site for Perceptual Psychology in general. I am not sure of the strategy, but the system I am using is excellent for creating community outreach. I will discuss more later. 

- dk