Life

holly

Hey all!

It's been nearly a year since I got hppd, and man was this year hard. Constantly feeling this sense of not knowing who I am and what's gonna happen. Honestly, i'm not vary happy considering the fact i kinda retracted my social presence in my life. Because of this i'm constantly ridiculed by my family for being weird. "Why don't you ever leave the house? Are you depressed?" Idk how to feel towards the people who are supposed to be there for me, especially my mom. I opened up to her about how i was feeling, and she completely disregarded what i said, saying I have no reason to be sad. Which really pissed me off because i can't tell her, "hey i did a fuck ton of drugs last year and now i feel constantly disassociated and i can't open my eyes without seeing the most fucked shit." So that's how i'm doing, in spite of her doings, i've picked up making music. If you're interested in listen, i'll leave a link in my profile. 

Much love guys,

Andrew G 

I've always felt like an alien mistakenly dropped on this planet.  The way I think is just different.  I make associations between things that seemingly have nothing to do with one another.  People find it weird.   I'm pretty sure all the psychedelics I snarfed down had something to do with it.  Perhaps it's because I'm getting older, but I no longer care what people think.  That being said, it's far more difficult when family doesn't understand.  We depend on our family members for support, acceptance, and love.  I'm lucky I guess.  My parents and siblings are now very accepting of my weirdness.  However, that wasn't always the case.  

Hang in there and take care of yourself.

Sure, I'd love to hear your music.  

People that have never had to deal with mental problems or brain issues in their life will usually be dismissive because they've never experienced it. "You don't have anything to be sad about" is classic mental health ignorance.

You should try to go out and hangout with your friends whenever you get the opportunity though.