trails/tracers/ghosting

Hello, I just managed not to concentrate too much on hppd, there's only a problem that really bothers me and it trails / tracers / ghosting has a chance it will go away or i'll get used to this situation because it's very hard

And if so what tips can you give me 

thanks

I've had visuals for decades.  It can be very difficult.  I've found that staying focused really helps.  Work, school, hobbies, reading, learning to do hand stands, anything to keep you mind focused on the task.

I find that meditation (here I go again) helps with mental focus.  It's really just mental focus training when you get right down to it.

Being able to read was the hardest part for me.  All sorts of shapes would form between the words and would move around.  I no longer get visuals when I read.  I have no idea why.  Mental focus perhaps.

Hope that helps.

It's not a matter of thinking that visuals are dangerous, they're not.  However, they can be very distracting.  If I look at a carpet in a room, slight color and texture variations immediately assemble into shapes.  If I keep staring, these shapes get more and more complex and start to move.  Colors will often start to appear in the shapes.  If I look away it vanishes, but if I look back it starts all over again.  It's distracting!  They cause no harm but it isn't an easy thing to live with.  The best thing I've found is to not pay attention to the hallucinations.  Stay focused, stay on task.  

For what it's worth.

My biggest problem is at night , it’s really hard ,i can see beams of light bursting out of any artificial light source. these beams are usually colorful, imagine light shining through a prism. and this is like 90% of the time.

and i only smoke weed and drink alcohol when it happened 

Edited by danjoking

6 hours ago, danjoking said:

My biggest problem is at night , it’s really hard ,i can see beams of light bursting out of any artificial light source. these beams are usually colorful, imagine light shining through a prism. and this is like 90% of the time.

and i only smoke weed and drink alcohol 

Stop it. I still have tracers, but I can't notice them, only If I look for them, since I've been sober. That make me to think if it's a normal visual, because, since I'm sober, I have not anxiety (it took really 2 years). And since I haven't anxiety, i don't see tracers if I don't look for them.

Man. If you continous doing weed and alcohol and you're fucked, you won't go to any place. Take care & bless.

5 hours ago, Jagermeister said:

Stop it. I still have tracers, but I can't notice them, only If I look for them, since I've been sober. That make me to think if it's a normal visual, because, since I'm sober, I have not anxiety (it took really 2 years). And since I haven't anxiety, i don't see tracers if I don't look for them.

Man. If you continous doing weed and alcohol and you're fucked, you won't go to any place. Take care & bless.

No sorry man , I meant it’s happened because weed and alcohol, I have been sober when I noticed i got hppd 2 month and half

• Upvote 1