Doing better, may just be getting used to

holly

Hey everyone, my first post around 9 months ago had me completely in shambles, wondering how I'm gonna be and what's gonna happen.Looking at how I'm feeling and what I see, I feel fine. I do get some bad DP, other than that, I feel fine and my visuals are getting better. My CEV's are almost completely gone. Thanks for reading and let me know how you guys are doing! 

Love you guys, helped me a lot when I needed it

Originally

feelsgoodman.png

• Upvote 1

That's excellent news!  Having the visuals almost gone and CEVs reduced is huge.  It took me a long time for my CEVs to vanish but they did.  I'm not sure if my visuals are better of if they're just an integral part of me.  Great to hear  that you're doing better.  It gives folks hope.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Originally said:

I haven't been taking any, just staying sober and sleeping well. 

Hey good to hear it , i’m on my second month journey with this disease, I still have it but it reduced by 10% , beeing sober all this time , what any kind of advice you can share ?

mine was from weed

syptomes are :

vs/static black and with jumping all over

after image

tracers/trailers/ghosting

blue field entoptic phenomenon

eye floaters

light of beam/starbursts

Edited by danjoking

2 hours ago, thelostreceptor said:

danjoking that sounds really promising. How long have you been sober? If you have it induced from weed, I would say your symptoms could decrease even more as weed isn't as strong as other hallucinogens

I have been sober for 2 month

On 3/30/2018 at 5:19 AM, danjoking said:

Hey good to hear it , i’m on my second month journey with this disease, I still have it but it reduced by 10% , beeing sober all this time , what any kind of advice you can share ?

mine was from weed

syptomes are :

vs/static black and with jumping all over

after image

tracers/trailers/ghosting

blue field entoptic phenomenon

eye floaters

light of beam/starbursts

I still have every single symptom you have, they're just to a lesser extent now, except for starbursts, they're still bad. 

I've been in school, ap classes have been keeping me busy, so I don't have time to be doing drugs or fucking around. I just found a self-intrinsic motivation to want to get better as a person and psychologically better. I used to do DXM, LSD, Smoke weed all the time, And Xans. So when I went off them, it was hard to not want to smoke or want to do shit. The thing that really made me want to stop was a trip I had when I tried dabs for the first time, I started tripping super hard, strong ass visuals and was auditorily hallucinating. I was also having like a panic attack and I never wanted to feel that again, so I stopped. 

Invest time, keep busy. I'm kinda regurgitating everything that has been said to me on this forum, but it helps. Keep Busy is the best way to stay sober

Much Love,

Andrew G

• Upvote 1

Good to hear. Last thing is to get off this forum and forget HPPD altogether.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

That's great to hear. I am in a similar situation to you, I have been feeling better and better as the months roll by. To everyone else who wants to know what works for me, the thing I have been focusing all my energy on is controlling my anxiety. In my experience, I would feel fine and then notice hppd, then anxiety would kick in and the cycle would spiral from there. By learning to control my anxiety I was able to not only lessen my symptoms, but also disarm my hppd from the power it had over me. I might make a post explaining things in detail I don't think I have posted here since my initial post last august (?)

peace and love guys ❤️ 

• Upvote 1