HPPD recovery

danjoking

Hey guys 

Sorry if it’s not related to this thread, and sorry for my bad English.

My story:
So i was a daily cannbis/mijrhuana Smoker For 8/7 month , until one day bad trip hit me like a strike, i was felling something went wrong with my head , like something in my vision as been change , the sky felt me wrong and look unfamiliar was strange felling like it DR , allso after few days , i had DP , suicide thought , depression unmotivated anxity panic attack , so I began to calm down after this horrible nightmare it took me 4 month to get over it , after 3 month, I drank alcohol with some friends, i think i drink to much wake up at morning , with some defucal eye sight symptoms, after 2 week i came a croos somthing that called hppd that answered my symptoms 

HPPD Symptoms: scale

Light sensetive(7/10)
Trailers(3/10)
Static tv / lines in my white walls(9/10)
After image(5/10)
Eye floaters(9/10)
entoptic phenomenons(10/10)
Color pop up in my field sometimes(3/10)
Sensitive to shadows around me(5/10)
Some object move in my sight(2/10)

I was at ophthalmologist he said i dont have nothing 

Didn’t wear glasses, my vision eye in long , very good and allso in close

Didnt take any medication , i avoid drugs(will not take this anymore) , i avoid alcohol allso

I have hppd almost 1 month

Questions:

1)Who had cure from this disorder and can give me good tips to help me

2)i didnt use mdma/lsd , only cannbis/mijrhuana/kush do you think the brain can refix it self

Thanks ? 

It will definitely improve. The fact that your episode was induced by Cannabis would lead me to believe that you will probably recover better since its not such a hard hitting compound neurologically speaking. To say how much youll improve no one here will be able to tell you. You will have to wait that out and see.

Definitely do not try and smoke weed or any other drugs even if it improves.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, dasitmane said:

It will definitely improve. The fact that your episode was induced by Cannabis would lead me to believe that you will probably recover better since its not such a hard hitting compound neurologically speaking. To say how much youll improve no one here will be able to tell you. You will have to wait that out and see.

Definitely do not try and smoke weed or any other drugs even if it improves.

Hey @dasitmane thank you for replying , its such relief and light on what you say right now

I have been looking for answer , and i came cross by this site , http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/eye-vision-problems.shtml

and it seems its terrible anxiety cause by the dr/dp , its get my thoughts on this subject if i could decrease the anxiety it allso will help me on hppd.

question: do you think i need to take meds ? right now i dont take anything and i can live like this

Edited by danjoking

2 hours ago, Cjb007 said:

Hi. It Will get easyer with time.. i have hppd from weed AS Well and Ive had it for 1 year now. I also have dpdr. Do u also have that or just hppd?

Hey cjb007 , dr not anymore , dp thoughts only on hppd , nothing more about reality or black mind thoughs

i had this for 5 month - the big problem is numbness emotion cant feel nothing

question for you

how is your vision now , and what symptoms you was had

Edited by danjoking

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 3/11/2018 at 7:59 AM, danjoking said:

Hey guys 

Sorry if it’s not related to this thread, and sorry for my bad English.

My story:
So i was a daily cannbis/mijrhuana Smoker For 8/7 month , until one day bad trip hit me like a strike, i was felling something went wrong with my head , like something in my vision as been change , the sky felt me wrong and look unfamiliar was strange felling like it DR , allso after few days , i had DP , suicide thought , depression unmotivated anxity panic attack , so I began to calm down after this horrible nightmare it took me 4 month to get over it , after 3 month, I drank alcohol with some friends, i think i drink to much wake up at morning , with some defucal eye sight symptoms, after 2 week i came a croos somthing that called hppd that answered my symptoms 

HPPD Symptoms: scale

Light sensetive(7/10)
Trailers(3/10)
Static tv / lines in my white walls(9/10)
After image(5/10)
Eye floaters(9/10)
entoptic phenomenons(10/10)
Color pop up in my field sometimes(3/10)
Sensitive to shadows around me(5/10)
Some object move in my sight(2/10)

I was at ophthalmologist he said i dont have nothing 

Didn’t wear glasses, my vision eye in long , very good and allso in close

Didnt take any medication , i avoid drugs(will not take this anymore) , i avoid alcohol allso

I have hppd almost 1 month

Questions:

1)Who had cure from this disorder and can give me good tips to help me

2)i didnt use mdma/lsd , only cannbis/mijrhuana/kush do you think the brain can refix it self

Thanks ? 

hi are you still around?