What causes SUFFERING?

Dr.Ocir

I just have to.... I take clonazepam 3-4 times a week, which gives me some respite... But generally I just force myself to carry on and try to make a life for myself. Some days, I don't cope, in the slightest... some days, I can do ok and act my way through the day,

full blown visual open and closed eye hallucinations.. being stuck in hellucination hell upon retiring with lights out... being completely fucked out and depersonalized, being isolated, feeling as not feeling in with "Normal society"   Having these symptoms constantly is fucking hellest torture at times.. for over 29 years... lately I have been contemplating ending my life, I would not do it,.. tho its how I feel at times.. I'm that over it, its that chronic.. its cruel shit... id like to see your average joe blogs try and deal with this even for a day..  lucky I am a very strong human being.. no one can even comprehend what this is like.. (currently on no meds) tho feeling I will likely have to soon.. 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

full blown visual open and closed eye hallucinations.. being stuck in hellucination hell upon retiring with lights out... being completely fucked out and depersonalized, being isolated, feeling as not feeling in with "Normal society"   Having these symptoms constantly is fucking hellest torture at times.. for over 29 years... lately I have been contemplating ending my life, I would not do it,.. tho its how I feel at times.. I'm that over it, its that chronic.. its cruel shit... id like to see your average joe blogs try and deal with this even for a day..  lucky I am a very strong human being.. no one can even comprehend what this is like.. (currently on no meds) tho feeling I will likely have to soon.. 

4 hours ago, Jay1 said:

I think you're right.... I'm more and more starting to think that anxiety is a very natural side effect to the fucked up world we live in.

"Life is suffering." G. Buddha, 2500 years ago

• 3 weeks later...

As in another post (called "can it come back?") I realized, that this post just fed my own worrys and maybe the worrys of others instead of helping. Sorry.

Dear admin. Can we delete those topics? 

If not my words of hope are: try TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE and AUTOSUGGESTION (Émile Coué)