Not so bad on aripiprazole (Abilify), duloxetine (Cymbalta), and gabapentin (Neurontin)

tlehmbecker

Hey all,

I've been on aripiprazole, duloxetine, and gabapentin for about 4 months now with no adverse effects on my HPPD. I know that generally, people get worse on such medications, but for me things are going alright. They haven't caused any symptoms to get worse and are helping with my comorbid disorders somewhat. That said, they aren't making my symptoms better by any means. I'm more or less still at my HPPD baseline.

For those wondering, I was prescribed the aripiprazole for MDD w/ psychotic features, the duloxetine for MDD, and the gabapentin for anxiety and seizure prevention when I had to cold turkey benzos while in the psych ward. So, for those with similar comorbid disorders, these meds might be worth a shot, but as always YMMV. Hopefully, in the long run, these meds help with the HPPD by nudging my brain chemistry in the right direction, but who knows.

Peace.

• 4 months later...
Hi, do you feel better? How's the treatment with the drugs? What's the best for hppd? I also saw a post on lamotrigine ... do you think some of these can help me? I also suffer from HPPD ... Until now I wanted to test lamotrigine, what did you think about these remedies to help with something ?! Especially the lamotrigine ...? !!! ??

Pesquisar com viva-voz
Diga "Traduzir amor para francês" no Google app.
NÃOTESTAR O APP

Leia uma placa em outro idioma, instantaneamente.
NÃOTESTAR O APP