• Similar Content

• By danjoking
      Hello guys , so i have been suffering for 2 months and half from hppd caussed by alcohol , i smoked weed 8 month ago had a bad trip and stopped using it i was not having hppd after the bad trip,so it’s maybe related to the cause of alcohol i have been sober until now,i don’t see any improvement, it’s getting worse at night especially.  i want to hear your opinion about those 2 supplements  CoQ10 and vitamin D , some pepole reportd good improvement with this 2 supplements as you can see here
      1.what your thoughts about it
      2.if you try it especially CoQ10 one
      https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thosewithvisualsnow/a-discussion-with-dr-weatherall-the-leading-visual-t7745.html

” I had after images, halos around objects, trailers, bolts of lightning, and of course, VS. I still had a headace after my initial onset and had to go to a doctor to get meds to relieve the headache. After I started taking 400 mgs of CoQ10 for some time, I suddenly noticed that the after images, halos around objects, trailers, bolts of lightning had ALL DISAPPEARED”
    • By Henkneedshelp
      Hi guys,
      Im writing this after a week of research done about hppd on google. I couldn't find much about. But the reason i'm ending up here is because i need some advice.
      So a bit more then a week ago i took ecstasy for the first time. I took 1/4 of a pill and 3 hours later i took 1/4 again. I didn't feel too much about the "high". It feelt good and dance all night. When i walked came out of the club (7am) my vision was bit blurry (probably because of being in a dark club all night). Then I went home and my parents were awake. Someone told me to look into light to hide dilated pupils so i did. 
      Now the next morning i was scared i damaged my brain so i went online and searched the internet. At somepoint i stumbled across hppd. I immediately got scared i had this so i checked if i had any of the symptoms. 
      Since i read about hppd i have the "visual snow" all the time, except for when I'm busy with other things. but for the last week I've been obsessing about the visual snow a lot.
      I see a bit of a glare around lights but im not sure if i had that before. 
      Some lights have a starshape
      I have after images only when i look to bright lights for a few seconds and the after images dont last long.
      That's about all the symptoms i have.  I don't seem to have walls morph into shapes or anything. I also don't have any of the depersonalition or derealization nor do i have depression. 
      Now my real question do I have hppd? 
      I have OCD so i had anxiety before i did the drug and because of OCD i tend to obsess about a lot of issues, health or other. 
      Also i want to mention that I have done cannabis and alcohol before and since i have my symptoms i tried it once and it didn't seem to worsen the symptoms during the "high" of cannabis or alcohol. 
      I might be overthinking this but some advice would be appreciated. 
      Thank you,
      Henkneedshelp
    • By HDDeer
      About two weeks ago i did pure mdma(i dont want any criticism i know its not smart to do it with hppd) 
      Anyways this leads me to my question, as of recently ive noticed my hppd getting worse, the day after i did the molly it got really bad, but then i took my dose of lamotrigine and by the next day my hppd had been back to baseline, that was over two weeks ago.
      The last 3-4 days ive been having a few episodes of depersonalization.
      I should mention that up until last night i had been doing nofap for the last 21 days, because i suffer from PIED and i want it to get better.
      Last night i fapped three times and it ended up making me super paranoid and i couldnt fall asleep for hours.
      Anyways, my question is, can hppd not worsen until weeks after you consumed the drug? Like i said ive been fine up until the last few days, i assume last night fapping 3 times isnt helping my anxiety today but who knows.
      Sorry for going so off topic multiple times, but i think its best you know all the info thats been going on.
    • By thelostreceptor
      The DSM states about HPPD but my psychologist told me the depersonalisation/derealisation symptoms are not a part of the diagnosis.
      Furthermore, what is the mechanism for feeling emotional flattened out? If this is caused by anxiety, then shouldn't you be able to treat the anxiety, in order to get your emotions back?

• By danjoking
      So, just 20 minutes ago I jerking off  and splitting all white off, after that i noticed that somthing in my eye sight as been  changed I started seeing a ghost image on evrey fucking word , i did not have it before i jercking off