Lions Mane Mushroom

Danny

Started taking Lions Mane Mushroom these past couple of days. I've heard that it has cured their symptoms, I didn't because I see more afterimages and grainy vision. I also had to stop taking 5htps since I've heard that it makes hppd worsen and that it could be the reason why I haven't recovered. Also, I mixed ssris with psychedelics which I am certain that it brought on the onset of hppd. And I kept taking those because I thought I needed to, but my brain has rewired so there's no way I'm going back to them. I don't want to see a psychiatrist about it because oftentimes they fuck HPPDers over with antipsychotics which make symptoms far worse. Also I'm quitting weed until my symptoms subside cause what I have is not even remotely close to true hppd. Just slightly grainy vision and a little bit of afterimages (which mostly happen when I look directly at a light. This could also be a transition from ceasing ssri intake, so it's possible that I don't have hppd, but visual disturbances and a bit of derealization. However, I'm not going to trip again because of all this bs shit I'm going through unless hppd can be cured. It's weird that lions mane hasn't been working too well for me apparently, cause I thought for sure it'd help.

Ya, it's nothing too concerning. The only part is that I want to be able to go back to 100% normal and nothing seems to help. I haven't smoked in a month and it doesn't seem to make a difference. We need to study this shit more and whatever is wrong with our brain chemistry, because that would help us heal much quicker if they know exactly what imbalance is causing it. But for the most part, I just want to be able to enjoy weed again! I really miss those days.

I got it from one use of MDMA and a few uses of weed. That's it. I haven't touched anything in 13 months, not even coffee and I haven't fully recovered. I still have most of my symptoms they've just tapered down. Not smoking weed for a month isn't going to do shit. 

HPPD is like cancer, in order to 'cure' it you have to catch it early. If smoking cause you to contract lung cancer, the last thing you are going to do is continuing to smoke. Think about it