HPPD after Salvia consumption on Paracetamol with previous drug history

So, quick for introduction to my background in regards of HPPD, I have done a whole bunch of drugs before and I already had HPPD in a major developement and tried to manage it with certain forms of therapy and by giving it aome conciouss time... my constant symptoms when it was the best were tracers and that a part of my concioussess is in the spirit world which is very fine with me.

I pretty much had trust in DMT and Salvia (I don´t know why I trusted Salvia I only tryed it a few times before and one time it even scared me, with that I have to mention that I am used to trip hard and that it is hard to scare me in this sense )    

To the topic... about 26h ago I tripped hard on salvia while I was on Paracetamol ( stupidity is big in this one because I forgot that I was taking Paracetamol because I took it as medication for my cold, knowing that Paracetamol has some sort of not fully researched effect on opioid eceptor and the fact that Salvinorin-a bind onto kappa-opioid receptors I propably wouldn´t have done the salvia)

After the trip I instantly wrote down my experience and while writing it down I started this feeling in my body arise, it was a combination between the HPPD I got from a 2cb x MDMA x Methamphetamine x Cannabis   and     the HPPD I got from a painfull experience with 5HTP and LSD   just mixed into this salvia dissociation and trip 

I slept hours longer than I usually do and woke up very dissociated 

The dissociation is my main problem with this case of HPPD because it is not only like depersonalization/dissociation-syndrome it has it´s very own vibe ( like every HPPD) ... I just never had HPPD from a dissociative psychedelic I guess^^     

other symptoms include: very strong enhancement of colours ( even stronger that it was with the LSD HPPD) ,constant contact/concioussness with/about these imagined/normally unperceived   entities that arise when tripping hard on salvia, also I don´t have small visuals in my visual field like specific tracers for this HPPD or swirls or anything but my whole vision is moving as one most of the time when it is weaker ( as if I knew the world was spinning) when it gets worse I can´t see sharply and more complex geometric patterns are in my whole visual field.

I hope someone here can help me or that I can at least find some kind souls to share a path together

much love and light

Ari

Jesus wtf, almost sounds like an experiment on who can ruin themselves faster lol. I mean my dude, wHY? Drugs are fun but meth? Eh whatever I won't judge, but that's wild dude. If you've had hppd before why continue drug use? Is there a reason to sully your mind more?

Salvia was probably my first psychedelic. That was 10 years ago when people first started finding out about it and posting YouTube videos of their trips.

My trips always consisted of turning into a McDonald's french fry and being cooked in grease. 

That's all I know.