Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
reallysadriven

Symptoms getting worse every week

my afterimages have been getting worse and now i have severe trouble focusing or "taking it all in" does  this get better? i got hppd a year ago from weed and it started as a slow onset of symptoms like months inbetween, first floaters 2 months later tinnitus, then visual snow, then afterimages. is it going to keep progressing? is this normal? i haven't done any drugs. i'm getting really sad. 

Mine is also worsening by itself, bud. It's rather hopeless if I dwell on it. And to add fuel to the fire I happened to ingest some passive weed smoke last week that has sent this into absolute overdrive.......

As I understand it it's rare for it to worsen by itself but.....evidently it happens thus for some.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By royakash92
      anyone who got HPPD or Depersonalisation , got headaches as well ?

i have derealization and visual snow, and i get terrible headaches, which seem to move around.

thanks
    • By Trippy Racer
      Hi, everyone! I would like to ask you a question. Does anyone have a "real" palinopsia? In other words, positive afterimages, same colour as the object I was looking on.
        I have constant "strong afterimages" after looking at objects and "tracking afterimages" after looking at lights. Strange thing - I don't see trails behind moving objects. It looks like on this video and picture:      
       http://palinopsiafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/afterimage_ship.jpg  
      I will be very thankful for your answer. Good luck everyone   

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.