Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ferrariboi

Have anyone been able to countinue drug use after hppd

8 posts in this topic

I got hppd from weed. One day i smoked weed and felt worn out afterwards later that day i smoked again. I used a vape and ended up smoking alot more than i wanted, the weed reacted really bad. even though i was in bed and a experienced smoker it gave me a panic attack aswell i had trouble breathing. Three days later i noticed i havent been feeling normal and found that i may have contracted hppd, i had mild dp dr symtoms visual snow, brain fog, and buzzy feeling in my brain. I was upset at first but in two weeks most of the symtoms went away and i have been left with some mild buzzyness and mild brainfog. Basiclly my symptons dont bother me at all. the only issue with hppd is that i cant drink or smoke or take phycs. I havent tried to yet but im just assuming i cant. As well im afraid to take my adhd medication vyvanse in fear of a negative reaction. Has anyone out there been able to countinue drug use after healing from hppd? Anyone know anything about adhd medications with hppd? I really want to use a phyc in a low and safe dosage down the line. i heard shrooms doesnt effect hppd unless you got it from shrooms.

Edited by Ferrariboi

10 hours ago, Ferrariboi said:

i heard shrooms doesnt effect hppd unless you got it from shrooms.

hahahaha, how do these myths start? That's a load of shit, don;t listen to whoever told you that.

If you got hppd from weed... you will almost certainly get much worse from stronger drugs,

1 hour ago, Jay1 said:

hahahaha, how do these myths start? That's a load of shit, don;t listen to whoever told you that.

If you got hppd from weed... you will almost certainly get much worse from stronger drugs,

I think its the guy on YouTube who claimed shrooms cured his hppd.

I honestly couldn't imagine trying psychedelics going through this. I tried smoking some bud and nearly had a panick-attack, something that had never happened before. I was scared I was about to relive the bad trip again, and the visuals were fullblown. I have since when completely sober (absolutely everything)

I couldn't imagine trying shrooms while suffering from this.

Edited by Distress

Oh Lordy no!  I hallucinate every day, most of the day.  Dosing is the last thing on my list, after death.  Once fried, why refry?  We're brains, not beans.

On 8/19/2017 at 9:27 PM, MadDoc said:

Oh Lordy no!  I hallucinate every day, most of the day.  Dosing is the last thing on my list, after death.  Once fried, why refry?  We're brains, not beans.

I trip enough without drugs, and not in a good way. Horrible shit this stuff is. I won't ever touch anything again, that's for sure.

Edited by Distress