Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MadDoc

Visuals after a nap?

4 posts in this topic

For the last 3 months or so I've had something strange going on.  Um, stranger than usual.  I'm getting on in years so sometimes I take an afternoon nap.  When I wake up my visuals are intense.  I mean really intense!  It only lasts for about 30 - 45 minutes before my visuals drop down to "normal" (still present but not too bad).  I don't feel any different.  This afternoon, at work, I took a 15 minute dip into Nod and when I woke up I was seeing all of these bright red lines forming all over my hands.  I looked out my window and .... well, it was intense.  This doesn't happen when I wake up in the morning.  Anyone else have a similar experience?  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Originally
           Hey everyone, my first post around 9 months ago had me completely in shambles, wondering how I'm gonna be and what's gonna happen.Looking at how I'm feeling and what I see, I feel fine. I do get some bad DP, other than that, I feel fine and my visuals are getting better. My CEV's are almost completely gone. Thanks for reading and let me know how you guys are doing! 
      Love you guys, helped me a lot when I needed it
      Originally

• By Onemorestep
      Started an Ipamorelin trial today. Took 130mcg an hour ago. I hope that this will help my sleep improve. Noticed no effects upon administration. 
    • By SeekingLife
      Hey all, 
      Just wondering if anyone has had success, or done anything, in regards to coping with symptoms that arise from lack of sleep. Currently, I'm in school, and I really can't afford to be bombing exams and missing assignments as well as skipping classes in pursuit of enough sleep. This also worries me for the future as it severely undercuts my ability to do many careers that I've been interested in my entire life. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By SeekingLife
      Hey guys, 
      At first with HPPD, all I noticed was some slight balance/vertigo issues, but it's been evolving little by little. I had some bouts of DP/DR which I've overcome mostly, as in the world still looks slightly off but I feel mentally here, and I've noticed slight visual snow and entopic phenomena on pretty much every bright surface. These are things I can cope with. However, something that hasn't shown itself till yesterday and one I legitimately cannot take is CEV's. When I close my eyes and it's dark enough, I see full on scenes play out in my eyes. I was sitting in the library, trying to get some rest, and put my head into my arm and all of a sudden began seeing something like a DJ spinning a record, which then changed to some sort of politician speaking, and so on and so forth. I've noticed a recurring theme in most of these is that a good amount are sexual in nature, as well as some other stuff like screaming faces. In describing these "videos", it's almost like at first it's just normal blackness, and all of a sudden the blackness has depth to it, then shading, and then full on visuals. Occasionally, there will be some small red flashes that are pretty short-lived. They sometimes have color, but even the ones that do aren't super intense colors, just slight hues. They also play like shutter film, almost like stop animation, and this applies to every one. This shit makes my other symptoms pale in comparison, as now I don't even have a refuge from HPPD by closing my eyes. It's like I'm fully trapped, and can't even get to sleep normally. I've noticed that they also don't show when I have some light going into my eyes, but the thing is my whole life I've slept in full darkness. Today and yesterday I had this happen, and both days I didn't get much sleep at all, which may have something to do with it. Anyone, please, help me with this crap.
    • By Traneboy
      I started taking not so long ago phenobarbital for calming me down. I took maybe 15 mg 3 times in TOTAL across 2 weeks. In other words, 15 mg about every 3-4 days. I took some extra herbs with it and vitamins. I'm certainly sure it weren't the latter and it was pheno which fucked my visuals. The last, 3rd time, I took them 14 September and I'm not sure, but iirc the first time I noticed something weird was the next day, 15 September, but more closer to 16 September, it was late basically. I know pheno has a very long half life, and that's why I didn't notice a change in my vision suddenly about 5-10 hours later. But it's been 6 days since and the shit should've already cleaned from my system and it was a very therapeutic dose in general, why did it have such an impact. I later read that it increases metabolism and this is known to cause hppd. I'm so sad and sorry, I feel like I won't have my life back.