5+5mg klono for 2,3 weeks can cure hppd....... some experience with similar dose?

Hi, my name is Manuel, i come from Italy and i'm 21.Since 4 years ihave hppd, but i was informeted thet this thing is a really phatology 2 months ago.

this years were for me a terrible hell but now i have a little bit more hope :-) today are 2 weeks that i take clonazepam (first 2mg, now 3mg/day) and with 3mg day i feel quiet good. but....... i heard that a girl in Italy with hppd was totally cured with a therapy of 5+5 mg clonazepam for 2 weeks?

someone of you probed something similar? i think but if that cure is possible, the person must be not to familiarzated with the klono...........

other important question, i read on the web that when i take klono 2,3 mg/day for 2 months than for other months i feel good without take it .........is true or bullshit?

please help me, anyone that know something of this things say me what he know.........please, and i thank you all so much :-)

GOOD LIFE

Hi, that girl wasn't cured from klonopin, it just masks your symptoms like pain killers do after an injury. The problem is klonopin works great but after taking it for a while you build a tolerance and eventually it stops working.

This is the hardest drug I've ever had to try to quit taking, please take the lowest amount possible. Even 2 mg. is a big dose, it's equal to 40 mg. of valium.