• Similar Content

• By Deleted account
      >Visits the doctors about HPPD, doctor doesn't know anything about HPPD
      >Tells doctor about persisting drug-induced hallucinations and panic attacks, gets referred to a drug and alcohol service
      >Makes it clear that there is no history of addiction or continued use, gets referred to psychiatrists
      >Open to suggestion, trying not to be classed as a drug-seeker, I accept the anti-psychotic prescription Seroquel
      >Takes Seroquel, makes HPPD worse, notifies doctors of this 
      >Is offered SSRI anti-depressants for panic attacks, rejected them
      >Prescribed antipsychotic Olanzepine (Zyprexa), which doesn't do anything for HPPD, and Diazepam (Valium) for panic attacks, which also does nothing
      >Moved to a mental health facility so that doctors can sort medication out
      >Psychiatrists conclude that panic disorder can fix itself and that the HPPD visuals are psychotic hallucinations
      >Prescribes Aripiprazole (Abilify), and took away the Diazepam, which made HPPD worse, and induced anxiety and hypertension (high blood pressure)
      Psychiatrists insist that benzo's are unsafe and should only be used short term due to risk of addiction, despite no history of addiction and the thousands of milligrams worth of any benzodiazepine it would take to actually be fatal. 
      Big fuck you to every single doctor out there who hasn't done their research and has treated every HPPD patient like this. I have already explained to them that the most effective treatment for HPPD include anti-convulsants, but they do not listen. Instead they want to chuck as many anti-psychotics and anti-depressants at me as possible, hoping that I will come across one that will eventually kill me. These doctors are not here to help, they are here to kill and deny effective treatment. Even if addiction were a problem (which is not if you do not abuse medicaiton),  I'd rather be addicted to a drug than have HPPD for the rest of my life. Now I will proceed to seek medication illegally because this medical system has failed me. 

• By onedayillsailagain
      I had kind of a failed experiment today. I had soaked some tobacco in Damiana tincture last week, and decided to smoke it today. Apparently, smoking it isn't the best idea. Felt kind of high but good for an hour or so, but thereafter I felt unusually strange and fogged out, and just generally felt like shit. Thus I proceeded to drink coffee in a vain attempt to recuperate somewhat from that. Of course, I just felt worse because of that, so in the end I decided to take some Oxazepam, seeing as the last time I had a benzo was months ago. The first time I took Oxazepam I had 10mg's and thought it was overkill. So today I took 5mg's, and guess what? Overkill. At first I got some heightened anxiety, which smoothed out over time and then I just kind of dazed off slowly, to somewhat of a zombified state I am in now. I've had much worse, but this is tiring as well. Actually I think I'm "coming down" and I'm slowly starting to feel better.

So my question is: Does anyone have any experience with Oxazepam here? And what dosage is most effective for you?

This has only been the second time I have tried it, and it's just too much for me. Perhaps if there's a next time, I'll try 2,5 mg's.. Kind of hard to split a 10mg pill any smaller than that. Just hate the sedation that comes with it..
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HDDeer

Valium(diazepam)

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone here order any kind of prescription drugs from a website? I saw one from lucid a few years ago but it seems that site is no longer working. If anyone has any please comment or message me :)

Don't do it. Coming off benzos destroyed me - it was worse than the hppd symptoms. After a year or two I weaned myself off, but I went through hell.

I can restrict my klonopin use because im living a sober lifestyle. Ive been prescribed it for about a year and went a month without taking one.

Can you say the same, or is there any potential for addiction there? It might help, maybe even a lot, but if it becomes every day youre going to have a worse problem than hppd.

Don't order benzo online, it's no very safe imo. Why don't you get a prescription from your GP ?