Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) Support Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By therocknamedwonder
      Has anyone had any positive effects OR negative effects with kratom or valerian? Specifically red vein kratom.
      Does taking either of these plants affect your HPPD? In what way? Thank you! 🙂
    • By MrCipher
      Im wondering on your experience with oxycodone and hppd specifically your visuals.
    • By MrCipher
      Im wondering on your experience with oxycodone and hppd specifically your visuals.
    • By MrCipher
      Hello i was recently prescribed soma (carisoprodol) for my back pain, i was wondering how it affected your visuals as i'm contemplating on taking it. A little background is that my hppd is super mild, i've  only had it for around a month, i barely get after images and i get slight tracers which are not noticeable too much during the day but get slightly worse at night when bright objects move past my field of view eg. a phone screen. Also i can take benzodiazepines like diazepam and gabaergics like gabapentin without a change in any visuals. thank you for reading and i'm looking forward to your responses(please don't be negative). :)
    • By MrCipher
      Hello i was recently prescribed soma (carisoprodol) for my back pain, i was wondering how it affected your visuals as i'm contemplating on taking it. A little background is that my hppd is super mild, i've  only had it for around a month, i barely get after images and i get slight tracers which are not noticeable too much during the day but get slightly worse at night when bright objects move past my field of view eg. a phone screen. Also i can take benzodiazepines like diazepam and gabaergics like gabapentin without a change in any visuals. thank you for reading and i'm looking forward to your responses(please don't be negative). :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.