Charlie77

Being forced off clonazepam

32 posts in this topic

Charlie, when you get these visuals do you feel like there is excess "electricity" in you body and/or mind?  I'm curious because that's what happens to me at times.  Just as a side note, I read one of your notes where you described having closed eye visuals.   I used to have crazy CEVs.  That's one symptom that has gone away amazingly enough.  Not 100 percent but close.  Hang in there!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MadDoc said:

Charlie, when you get these visuals do you feel like there is excess "electricity" in you body and/or mind?  I'm curious because that's what happens to me at times.  Just as a side note, I read one of your notes where you described having closed eye visuals.   I used to have crazy CEVs.  That's one symptom that has gone away amazingly enough.  Not 100 percent but close.  Hang in there!

Not to hijack Charlie's thread but how long did it take for your CEVs to go away to the point where it no longer bothered you?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CEVs went away roughly 25 years after I stopped dosing.   Strange thing was I really didn't notice.  One day I just realized they were gone.  The mind is a strange place.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MadDoc said:

CEVs went away roughly 25 years after I stopped dosing.   Strange thing was I really didn't notice.  One day I just realized they were gone.  The mind is a strange place.

Sometimes I wonder how much of HPPD is focus-based...how much of this we're creating just by thinking about it or acknowledging it in the first place.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/05/2017 at 7:10 PM, MadDoc said:

Charlie, when you get these visuals do you feel like there is excess "electricity" in you body and/or mind?  I'm curious because that's what happens to me at times.  Just as a side note, I read one of your notes where you described having closed eye visuals.   I used to have crazy CEVs.  That's one symptom that has gone away amazingly enough.  Not 100 percent but close.  Hang in there!

No I've never ever had anything like that, I don't ever feel particularly different when I have objects morphing in my vision, it just gives me a heart sinking feeling and more anxiety cause my mind is not always aware of my hppd and I'm learning more and more to ignore it but it's so difficult when things morph randomly because it's like I'm tripping again and I hate it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheMythos said:

Sometimes I wonder how much of HPPD is focus-based...how much of this we're creating just by thinking about it or acknowledging it in the first place.

I'm my experience I'd say when I'm feeling really depressed and anxious I definitely notice all my other symptoms a lot more, especially if I've been emotional, my visuals go absolutely crazy so I try avoid that as much as I possibly can.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've found that focusing on something like work, a hobby, driving, or even something as simple as bird watching (hey, I'm old) reduces my visuals significantly.  If I'm just walking with a clear head my visuals dominate.  I'm not sure if that's something that might help but, as I've found, anything is worth a try.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now